Dublin

A few days later, Caitlin and Katie had a flight to Dublin to see Katie's family again and because Katie had trainings to go to. This time around Caitlin wasn't as nervous as she was last time, this is because she had so many more interactions with the McCabe family with Ella living with them, calling Katie's family and the family members that would come to London to watch some of their games. This time they could both enjoy the plane ride, a little more than the rest of the passengers.

Katie had grabbed Caitlin's thigh at the start of the plane ride as they started the movie they were watching on Katie's phone. When Caitlin got cold she grabbed a blanket from under her chair and put it over the top of both of them. Katie took this as an opportunity to slide her hand higher up her girlfriends thigh. Caitlin, feeling nervous, squeezed her legs together in hopes to stop the wandering hand moving up her leg. Katie in response squeezed Caitlin thigh and pushing them back apart with her forearm. Katie's hand was now about 2 inches away from Caitlin's sensitive spot and she was starting to lose control of her breathing. Katie being cheeky leaned into Caitlin's neck and gave her a very hot and long kiss.

Caitlin trying to compose herself and act like nothing was happening, took a deep breath and tried to focus on the movie. Katie pulled away from Caitlin's neck only to whisper into her ear "come find me in five minutes". Then she got up, winked at her girlfriend and made her way to the bathroom. Caitlin was beyond flustered and frustrated and was dying to get up and follow her girlfriend into the bathroom. She watched the seconds tick down and as soon as those five minutes were up she basically ran to that bathroom. She knocked on the door to make sure that it was Katie in it which it was and rushed inside. Katie immediately grabbed Caitlin and pulled her into herself attaching her mouth to Caitlin's neck.

"What took you so long?" Katie growled out whilst lifting Caitlin's top slightly and pushing her trackies down her legs.

Caitlin moaned, "You said wait 5 minutes." She said whilst pulling at Katie's top.

Once she pushed Katie's top off of her she crashed their lips together to initiate a deep and sensual kiss. Katie grabbed the back of Caitlin's thigh and hoisted her up on her hips so that Caitlin was straddling Katie's waist. Katie then moved them so that Caitlin could sit down on the sink counter. Caitlin opened her legs so that Katie could stand in-between them and continued to move her hands down Caitlin's back. Since her pants were already removed all Katie had to do was go inside Caitlin's underwear, which she did.

"I should make you wait more often." Katie said when she felt Caitlin's wetness.

Caitlin moaned in response and then felt two fingers enter her. She pulled Katie's body closer into her embrace to try and stay stable on the counter she was sitting on. Katie continued to kiss trails up Caitlin's neck as she moved her fingers faster in her girlfriends body. Caitlin was starting to lose control of her body and her mouth with the amount of moans and groans she was letting out. When she knew she was about to come she moved Katie's mouth onto her own from stopping her moaning too loud that other people would hear them. Katie helped Caitlin ride out her orgasm and then grabbed her pants to put back on her. Katie still with her top off, was grabbed by the Aussie once she got off the sink and pushed up against the wall. This led to an extremely hot and desperate makeup session.

"We should go back to our seats." Caitlin said once she pulled away and then turned around and leaned down to pick up Katie's top for her with her ass backed up on Katie's lower stomach. Katie couldn't help her self, she reached her hands out and grabbed Caitlin's hips and pushed her further into her torso. Caitlin stood back up straight and turned to face her girlfriend again. She kissed her again, this time shorter and not so desperate. Then with one final peck Caitlin left the bathroom to go back to her seat.

Katie extremely frustrated looked in the mirror, put her shirt back on and then fixed her hair before making her way back to her girlfriend who had an extremely smug look on her face.

"I'll get you back for that." Katie said and put the blanket back over them and placed her hand extremely high on Caitlin's thigh again.

The duo got an uber to their hotel that they were staying in whilst in Dublin and quickly unpacked, then went to Katie's family house to greet her family. Whilst in Dublin, Katie showed Caitlin around as much as possible to different famous landmarks and restaurants that she could within the time they had together in her home country. If it was possible, Katie fell even more in love with her girlfriend as she watched her get excited to go with her. Since they didn't have very long in Ireland Katie crammed as much things she could into each days which included going out with her siblings, meeting up with friends, going on dates to her favourite restaurants and spending time with her parents, who loved her.

Unfortunately their little trip had to come to an end and they had to make their way back to London. They had to get back into training and spent a lot of time hanging out with Ella and Teyah at their house.