Bonding

The next day Jordan had plans to go out with some of her friends from Villa for the night which left Katie and Caitlin to do something so they invited Jamie and Renae out for dinner as a cute little double date. They had invited Simone out as well but she was too tired and decided to stay in for the night. The couples went out to a cute restaurant that had just recently opened up in town. Caitlin was extremely excited because she loved her sister and rarely got to see her or talk to her due to living in the UK and the time difference so she was excited to spend a night with her. She was also very excited for Katie to continue to get to know her sister, since Katie had already passed with her mum she wanted to make sure that her and Jamie would get along just as good as well.

Once there, the couples quickly sparked up conversations without there being a paused in conversation at all. Even when Caitlin and Jamie were talking, Katie and Renae didn't have any issues with talking about random things too. It made both the Foord siblings happy to see the whole table getting along so well. Jamie and Katie had also been having many conversations as well. Since Jamie and Renae had been together for a long time, she had been apart of the Foord family for a while which made Caitlin and Renae quite close too, so when they were having their conversations it allowed Jamie and Katie to have their separated conversations too. From the sounds of it they had been getting along very well as well so Caitlin didn't have to worry about a single thing.

After dinner the couples went out to a bar to have a few drinks and then went back to their respective homes for the night. Katie and Caitlin were cuddled up in bed scrolling on their phones enjoying the peace together. Katie was scrolling on Tik Tok when she came across an edit of Caitlin.

"Damn this girl is so hot." Katie stated like it was nothing, deciding to mess with Caitlin a bit.

Caitlin whipped her head towards her girlfriend. "Show me." Caitlin said, but Katie started hiding her phone from Caitlin acting like she had something to hide. "Katie?!" Caitlin whinged. "Show me." She said trying to reach for her phone but Katie kept pulling it away from her.

"I didn't mean to say it, she's just really pretty I would so hook up with her."

"KATIE?!" Caitlin said starting to get frustrated, she grabbed her girlfriends arm that was holding her back and pinned it to the bed then swung her leg over Katie's torso so that she was straddling her lap. Katie's eyes almost immediately were hooded with lust. "No. Show me what bitch is on your phone Katie." Katie gave in and gave Caitlin her phone with the edit that was still playing. Caitlin watched it and smiled then shook her head. "Fucken hell."

Katie laughed at her girlfriend and was slightly turned on by how jealous she got. She moved her hands up to Caitlin's hips and said "Told you she was hot."

"Wow you're so smooth McCabe." Caitlin said and smacked Katie's shoulder.

"You love me." Katie smirked whilst pulling her closer and tightening her grip on Caitlin's waist. Caitlin leaned down and captured her girlfriends lips with her own. Their kiss started slow and sensual but then turned desperate and heated. Caitlin wanted dominance to show her girlfriend that she should be the only girl she calls hot. I think Katie understood that already but wasn't going to say no to Caitlin. Caitlin stuck her tongue to the outside of Katies lips which she quickly opened so that their tongues could caress each other. Katie moaned into Caitlin's mouth and lifted her head up slightly to get some air. Caitlin attached her mouth to Katie's neck and let her hands slide down Katie stomach travelling slowly. Katie grabbed her hand before it reached her lower stomach.

"We can't." She breathed. "Your mum's in the other room."

"It's fine, I've done it a million times before without being heard." Caitlin said teasing her girlfriend and making her jealous like she had been before. Katie stiffened up and tightened her hold on Caitlin's wrist. Caitlin lifted her head from Katie's neck to look at her girlfriend with a smirk. "You deserved that." She kissed her lips. "And I'm joking, about there being a million times, not about going unheard I was being serious about that." Caitlin said with lust filled eyes and leaned back down to capture her girlfriends lips again. Katie loosened her grip on Caitlin's wrist showing that she could continue.

Caitlin continued to travel her hand lower until she reached her girlfriends waist band. She went under her shorts and then under her underwear. She ran her fingers through Katie's folds then entered her with two fingers. To stop herself from moaning too loud Katie had to bite down on her own hand. Caitlin continued to suck and lick at Katie's neck, purposely causing a hickey to show. The fact that Katie had to try and stay quiet whilst her girlfriend was knuckle deep in her, turned her on more which resulted in her coming very quickly.

"Oh fuck." Katie sighed, after riding out her orgasm. "You are so hot Cait."

Caitlin kissed her lips again and then pulled her fingers out of her girlfriend. She rolled off of Katie and laid next to her grabbing her arms and wrapping them around her self and cuddling into Katie more as well. That night they fell asleep wrapped in each others arms and slept like babies.