Day 3

Caitlin had woken up first with a very big headache and was feeling very dizzy. She got up and got some water from the kitchen then sat outside by the pool, enjoying the sunshine. Katie had woken up 10 minutes after Caitlin had gotten out of bed, she wasn't ready to get up yet so she reached for her phone and saw many messages from some of her friends all of them saying something along the lines of "HOW COULD YOU POST THAT!?" And "It's about time you two got together." Katie started freaking out because she couldn't remember much from the night before, she went straight to her Instagram but couldn't see any posts that she made, however there was a circle outlining her profile picture which meant that she had posted something on her private story. She clicked on it and saw a photo of Caitlin and herself making out at the club they were at last night. There was a comment on the story that read "📷 cred's @jordannobbs" that made Katie chuckle. The memories started coming back to Katie after she saw the photo. Then she realised that she hadn't changed her viewers of that story since before Rue and Katie broke up, which meant Rue could still see it, which she did. Katie was going to text her but then realised that she didn't know what she was supposed to say so she left it for now, deleted the story after screenshooting it and went to go find Caitlin.

Katie found her friend sitting outside on one of the deck chairs out by the pool, it looked like she was asleep. Katie went out and sat on the end of the chair and put her hand on Caitlin's shin. Even when they were away and surrounded by people they weren't the closest with, they were still comfortable with being as touchy as they liked. Caitlin's eyes slowly opened. "Hey, do you want to come out for lunch with Jordan and I?" Katie asked.

"What time is it?" Caitlin asked, confused because she thought it was still the morning.

"It's 12, I think we slept in after the big night last night." Katie addressed the topic but not in so much detail, Caitlin just blushed.

"Uhm yeah. Yeah let's go get some lunch I'll just quickly get changed." Caitlin said and left to go get changed.

Katie got up as well and found Jordan. "Jordan! We're going out to lunch, are you ready?"

"Um thanks Katie but you're not really my type." Jordan joked.

"Shut up, me you and Cait are going out for lunch."

"Oh right so I'm third wheeling basically. "

"Not really, just go get ready will you." Katie said and pushed Jordan towards the stairs.

The trio had lunch together at this cute little place next to the beach, it was at this place where they had big couches/beds for chairs and tables in the middle of the beds. It was very relaxing for the best friends. Caitlin and Katie shared a few looks here and there that suggested that they were more than friends, Jordan noticed them but didn't raise it because she knew they'd let her know when they were ready.

Later that night a few of the girls had gone out to an outdoor bar, that was also like a half pool (I'm sure you've seen the pictures), including Katie, Caitlin and Jordan. They decided they didn't want to drink as much as what they did last night, but enough to get them a bit tipsy. The night had been going very good so far, Katie and Caitlin had been talking most of the night until Caitlin left to go talk to Jordan and her friends for a little bit. When Caitlin turned around to find her Irish friend again she wasn't stood talking to the other girls like she was before, this time she was off towards the bar talking to another girl. This other girl was pretty, tanned with brown hair, and was getting very touchy with Katie. This started a bad feeling in Caitlin's gut. She felt like her skin was burning and her heart was stinging. She was supposed to still be in conversation with Jordan and her two other friends, but they were completely out of her mind now that that girls hand was sliding up Katie's arm and was laughing louder at whatever Katie was saying.

This feeling really took over Caitlin. It was her last straw when the girl put her other hand on Katie's waist. She marched up to the pair stood at the bar, shoved the girls hand off of Katie's waist and turned her by the waist, then leaned in and kissed Katie. Caitlin left her hands on Katies waist, whilst Katie, shocked at first, then put her hands on Caitlin's shoulders and pulled her closer. After the pair became breathless, they pulled apart from each other but still kept a loose hold on the others body.

"What was that for?" Katie said speechless.

"It's been long enough McCabe, I need you." Caitlin said, smiling.

"Are you sure? You're not just saying this because you're drunk?" Katie was hesitant.

"I have barely drank anything and I'm so sure I don't want to see any other girls touching you and looking at you like that other chick did." Caitlin said letting her jealous side show.

"I like this side of you, being all protective. It's hot." Katie tried to flirt.

Caitlin rolled her eyes and leaned in to kiss Katie again. This time it became a little more heated, their tongues had met inbetween both of their mouthes and they both fought for dominance. Katie's hands had moved down to Caitlin's ass, she didn't squeeze it she just kept them there, whereas Caitlin had her arms wrapped around Katies upper back. Katie had to pull away.

"If we keep going then I'm going to get us arrested for public indecency." Katie admitted.

Caitlin laughed and they pulled away. The rest of the night, the pair had stolen a few kisses here and there from each other. They had also done a few more shots so they were getting more tipsy. They had all arrived home, and whilst the other girls were sat on the couches Katie had given Caitlin a sign that meant "lets get the hell out of here" so Caitlin excused herself to bed, and then 5 minutes later Katie too said she was going to bed. As soon as Katie stepped foot into their room, Caitlin had jumped onto her.

"Took you long enough." Then stuck her tongue down Katies throat which made Katie moan. Katie reciprocated the kiss and started to run her hands up Caitlin's sides. Caitlin walked them backwards until the back of Katie's legs hit their bed and she fell backwards and Caitlin climbed on top of her. Katie put her hands back on Caitlin's waist and started to lift her top up, Caitlin removed her mouth from Katie's so that she could take her top off, then re attached her mouth to Katie's neck. Katie's hands had gone back down to Caitlin's ass and this time she did squeeze it. Caitlin started to dip her head lower towards Katies chest until she heard their door open and Jordan exclaimed.

"No, no, no, no. not tonight girls, I need my sleep." Jordan said.

Katie and Caitlin just laughed. Katie helped Caitlin put her top back on then climbed into bed together, this time they fell asleep entangled with no shame.