Fun times

The day after, Arsenal had their game against Bristol city which they ended up winning. That night, they got home, had some dinner then Caitlin went to go have a shower. Katie followed her upstairs but to sit on their bed and call her family. She was on the phone with her mum trying to organise when her brother and sister would come to London to stay with her, when Caitlin came out of the bathroom with just a towel on. Katie was staring at her as she walked around their room to Caitlin's side of the bed. Katie was trying her very hardest to try and stay focussed on what her ma was saying but when Caitlin dropped her towel that was wrapped around her body and started crawling towards her on the bed, all of Katie's other thoughts went out the window, now they were fixated on her naked girlfriend crawling towards her.

Caitlin, still on all fours, ran her hand up Katie's exposed legs, starting at just below the knee to her thigh and then stopped before she reach in between her legs. She jumped that gap and moved her hand under Katie's shirt so that it was resting on her lower stomach. Katie switched ears that her phone was on so that now it was on the other side of her girlfriend and her other hand was free to touch Caitlin's skin. Caitlin then moved her face closer to Katie's neck and started sucking on her ear lobe. At this point, Katie was blatantly ignoring her ma as her girlfriend continued to lick and suck at her ear and neck.

"You're mum asked you a question." Caitlin whispered in Katie's ear and continued sucking on it and then slowly moved down to her neck.

"Huh? What?" Katie asked breathless.

"Are you okay Katie? You sound exhausted." Sharon asked over the phone.

"Yeah, I guess the game is catching up to me now." Katie spoke, trying to get her mum off the phone. As much as she loved her mum, she really couldn't concentrate on her in a state like this.

Caitlin moved her hand to Katie's waist and gripped onto her hip.

"Alright well I'll let you go sweetheart."

"Thanks mum, I love you, chat again soon." Katie said then hung up the phone.

Katie chucked her phone onto the floor, not caring where it ended up. She grabbed Caitlin by the hips and flipped them so that Katie could pin her into the bed.

"You're naughty." Katie breathed and then attached her mouth to Caitlin's for a very desperate kiss.

Caitlin grabbed onto the bottom of Katie's shirt and started lifting it up and over her head. Then removed the bra she was wearing as well. Caitlin reached her hands up to grope Katie's breasts which made Katie moan into the Aussie's mouth. Taking advantage pf Katie being distracted Caitlin flipped them again and then started planting kisses down Katie's body. Paying attention to both of Katie's boobs then moving down further. Once she got to Katie's hips, the reached for the waistline of her shorts and pulled them down each of her legs, slower than usual. She then knelt back down and started kissing up and down both of Katie's legs.

"Baby please, I need you desperately." Katie breathed and thrusted her hips up. 

"I can tell." Caitlin giggled.

Katie went to put her hand on Caitlin's head to direct her where to go, like she needed the help. But Caitlin looked up at her and told her with her eyes to 'remove your hand or else', Katie knew Caitlin hated when Katie tried to rush her and tried to get away with it this time but was not successful. Katie moved her hands back to the bed sheets and gripped them like her life depended on it. Caitlin moved her head back down the Katie's thigh and then hooked her fingers under each side of Katie's underwear and dragged them down Katie's legs. She grabbed one of Katie's legs and put it over her shoulder and then pulled her closer to her mouth by the hips.

The first thing Katie felt was Caitlin's tongue stroke up her wetness then her mouth wrap around her clit and two fingers enter her abruptly. Trying to be quiet because Ella was still downstairs, Katie had to bite down on her bottom lip. After a few thrusts of her fingers in and out of Katie, and sucking on her clit, Katie came undone with a somewhat quiet moan.

Caitlin took her fingers out of Katie, licked them clean then moved up her body to give Katie a kiss because she knew Katie like it when she could taste herself on Caitlin's tongue. When Caitlin deepened the kiss however, she tasted blood and immediately stopped.

"Baby?" She asked curious. Caitlin checked her fingers to see if there was any blood on them, making sure Katie hadn't started her period, but she knew she wouldn't have because it only finished a week ago and she would've tasted blood when she was eating Katie out. Caitlin looked back at Katie confused.

"What? What's wrong." Katie asked.

"Is your mouth bleeding?" She asked, then grabbed Katie's chin to inspect her lips. "Katie you bit your lip to hard, it's bleeding."

Katie sucked her lip into her mouth and tasted then pulled a disgusted face. "Ew."

Caitlin giggled then got up, put a top on, chucked one at Katie and then got her girl some water. She came back with a cup of water for Katie to wash away the blood. Once she finished, they rolled over and fell asleep wrapped up in each others arms.

The next day, Katie, Caitlin and Ella picked Teyah up from her apartment, went back to their house so that Teyah could grab her car that she left there a couple days ago, then they all went out to an arcade for a bit of fun. Throughout the day Katie was messing around on her Snapchat taking videos of them all and posting them on her story.