Day 1 and 2

The flight to Ibiza wasn't too bad. Jordan slept the whole way and Katie and Caitlin listened to Katie's music the whole way there. The trio had arrived last out of the whole group so they had some catching up to do. By the time they got there it was around 3pm, so they set all their stuff done in their room, then headed out to the beach to get a quick tan on. Later on, they had a few drinks at the house with the group but were still pretty tired from their flight so decided to just chill out and go to bed. Jordan had decided that she didn't want to sleep in the double bed because she likes her space when she sleeps. When Jordan told them that they could sleep in the same bed together, Katie couldn't seem to wipe the smile off of her face, then when Caitlin was looking away Jordan winked at Katie and whispered in her ear so only Katie could hear "just not when I'm in the room". Which Katie laughed to.

When they did go to bed, the duo slept facing away from each other but the next morning Katie woke up to Caitlin's arm wrapped around her waist, she decided to stay in that position, enjoying it, for another ten or so minutes then got up and joined a few of the other girls downstairs for breakfast.

The next day was spent pretty similar to the previous one. The trio had left to go tan on the beach and just chilled out the whole day. However at night the whole group had decided to go out clubbing together. Everyone had gotten very drunk, especially Katie and Caitlin, it's sort of like they were celebrating something. After many shots the duo decided to hit the dance floor with some of the other girls, their dancing had gotten pretty frisky and handsy. Katie was sliding her hands up and down Caitlins sides, while Caitlin had her hands wrapped around the back of Katies neck. At first their faces were on the others shoulder but now they're foreheads were together and they kept going to lean in but stopped.

"You're so pretty." Caitlin said to Katie, getting breathless.

That's all Katie needed to smash their lips together. At first the kiss was desperate and they both fought for dominance but then something clicked and they both realised this wasn't just some casual hook up, this was them and it was serious. Caitlin leaned more into the kiss and put her hands on Katie's cheeks, Katie wrapped her arms around Caitlins lower back pulling her in tighter. Katie slipped her tongue in closer to Caitlin's mouth to which Caitlin gladly opened. They could have kept making out for ages but they heard someone whistle in a mocking tone which made them stop. They pulled away but still kept their arms wrapped around each other. Jordan was the one who whistled, she rushed over to the duo to give Katie her phone back.

"You'll want to look at your Instagram when you're sober tomorrow." Jordan slurred, very clearly sloshed as well.

The rest of the night the duo just spent dancing with each other and with the rest of the group, they shared a few looks here and there but didn't kiss again. Once they got home, Caitlin went to bed first and then Katie climbed in 10 minutes later and pulled Caitlin in to her front, thinking that she was asleep, which she was not.