Chapter Thirteen

Kayden's POV

She grabbed the tie dangling over her stomach, pulling the strings to loosen the fabric before turning her back toward everyone and sliding off the thin robe.

I stiffened immediately upon seeing nothing but two thin ties hanging parallel with her spine, one was wrapped around the back of her neck while the other sat mid-back, both of which holding the fabric over her breasts. My eyes followed the robe as she dropped it to the ground and revealed herself, kicking the thin material lightly away with her foot.

Her ass swallowed the back of her bikini bottoms and I clenched my jaw. It was as if I was already staring at her nude body and my cock instantly began growing in my shorts, my eyes tracing every curve in her back down to her perfect, round, plump ass. And when I thought she couldn't get any hotter, she turned to face everyone.

Holy fuck.

Withholding a growl in approval, I watched her bend over and begin tying her hair on the top of her head using the scrunchie around her wrist.

My line of sight strayed down the back of her neck and over her spine, passing the slimmest part in her waist just before reaching the dimples in her back where her body widened to form her hips. I saw each ass cheek peek ever so slightly over her back the further she bent over, creating a heart shape that she blocked from my sight by standing upright again.

I'm going to take her from behind and destroy that hot ass of hers.

Instead of jumping, she walked over to the ladder, turned so her behind was in full view, and slowly progressed down the steps. I shamelessly watched the way it creased into the back of her thigh every time she extended her leg for the next step down.

"She's not marked," I overheard Weston whisper excitedly to Marcus and snapped my eyes over, catching them openly staring at her.

I already know they're thinking of contaminating her beautiful figure by putting their filthy paws all over her, and it's taking everything in me to refrain from snatching her up and marking her right here.

Just the thought of anyone else's hands finding their way onto her body and touching her in addicting areas that'll have her wanting more enrages me. She's mine.

I should've known she wouldn't have listened and wore the bathing suit that was given to her, but I never expected her to wear something so revealing, something that certainly does not leave room for the imagination. This was the most body I've ever seen her show, and I'm convinced one little wave rolling over my shorts will make me burst.

I want nothing more than to lie her back and devour her sweet heaven over the ledge so everyone knows she belongs to me.

"So, when's the party starting?" Her light voice lured me back to reality and I saw her scanning everyone with a genuine smile, her eyes landing on me and turning her smile smug.

Oh, little wolf, you have no idea what you're getting yourself into.

"Do you like dodgeball?" Jake asked her, his eyes focused on her large breasts.

"I do, but I've never played it in water," she answered, her sincere smile returning after meeting his gaze. My body tightened in anger.