Chapter Fourteen

Glancing back at Weston, I was about to look down to see if he spun until Marcus whistled loudly.

"Hey, it's all you, newbie!"

I darted my gaze to the bottle pointed at Ziena and opened my mouth to call for a redo, but I was utterly stunned into silence seeing her practically pounce onto his lap and push her breasts into his face.

My cock grew stiff within seconds in spite of the jealousy that seeped through me. I watched her large breasts engulf his face, and she began riding him through the thin fabrics on their bodies.

She gripped a fistful of his hair and pulled his head back, leaning in and whispering in his ear. He closed his eyes and growled, restraining himself from her seduction. Then she suddenly slid her bikini strap over pulled him down, turning her body to show everyone he lost restrain and is now sucking on her exposed breast.

He wrapped his arms around her body, shielding his actions from us once again and my dick throbbed at the thought of sucking on her tits.

Her face scrunched and she looked over at me, her eyes half-closed and her lips parted, which made me sit upright to distract myself from my discomforting erection.

Seeing her turn herself on makes me so damn hard, and watching another man touch all the places I long to be makes me want her more.

The timer went off and they broke apart. She recovered her breast shamelessly then moved away, still adjusting herself. Her eyes landed in mine immediately, and she lightly ran her hand over her hardened nipple while everyone was too distracted with yelling at Weston to take the shot.

She stared me down with seductive eyes, the bubbling, colored water shimmering over her irises as she grabbed her second drink. I watched her open it, bringing the bottle to her lips and wrapping them suggestively around the glass. My cock twitched and she set the drink down, licking her lips slowly.

I shifted my gaze onto the three bottles of alcohol behind her and concluded she was already tipsy. Aside from the hungry look in her eyes, she appeared fine, so she was clearly only intoxicated enough to take the edge off.

"You guys can keep playing, I'm going to call it an early night," she randomly said, tearing her eyes from me to look at the group. They sounded let down, yet made room for her to exit.

"Make that two," I added, keeping her sexy straying figure pinned in my sight as I ignored their complains and went after her.

She disappeared around the corner in the locker room and I quickened my pace, rounding the corner only to be shoved back into the wall. I widened my eyes in shock and noticed hers were a deep shade of violet, explaining her abrupt surge of strength.

She ran her hands up my chest, moving to her tip toes and giggling quietly next to my ear. The soft sound gave me tingles and I clenched my jaw in an attempt to keep my arousal to a minimum.

"What do you consider as sex?" She whispered, pushing her hot, wet body against mine and I fidgeted, unable to take my focus off the fact she was rubbing her inner-thigh over my stiff dick.

"Intercourse," I said with struggle, turning my head to face her.

She stared back with bedroom eyes, slowly running her hand down my chest, over my abdomen, and into my shorts. I pushed myself into the wall, glancing at the doorway to be sure nobody was coming in.