Kane Williamson and David Warner

Kane Williamson is the captain of new Zealand and David Warner is the former captain of Australia team.

Whenever new Zealand play Matches with Australia team the interaction of both team can be seen on social media the bonding in both team is so cute they are close with each other

But a certain someone can be seen adoring David very often everyone in team noticed that but didn't said anything as it's their captain so no one dare to say anything.

Kane is a calm person but fall for a certain someone who is opposite of him David is very hyper person always seems happy don't care about his surroundings and always make the atmosphere around him so comfortable.

Kane always stare at him he found him beautiful and to be honest he had very dirty thoughts about him on other side David always saw Kane happy he knew that as a captain he always give his hundred percent but always lose but still smile he knew that as a captain he have to be happy but as a person he also have rights to feel sad .

Kane was near his room talking on phone as Australia team and new Zealand team had  odi series of 3 matches with Australia and they are currently in Australia in hotel room already played their matches and new Zealand won this series they have time so they were staying in Australia for 1 week and explore the city they are in as Australian team members are friends with them they offered them if they can show them their city and new Zealand team agreed so they just went out and just came had dinner and all went to their rooms

David:- Don't you feel sad ........

Kane :- and why should I feel sad ....

David:- I know that as a captain you have to be strong for your team but as a human being as a person you have the rights to feel sad I have always saw you smiling and that's good but also I have seen pain hurt in your eyes and I think you should let it out ....

Kane:- well I know that but it's okey if I don't because I always believe that I am happy like this I don't like to share my feelings with anyone...

David:- well if you want to share anything you can tell me that I am always here for you

Kane :- thanks if you don't mind we can play games in my room...

David:- yes that's awesome Idea let's do that but first I am goone take shower and then I will come okey.

Kane :- okey great i will arrange everything...

After that Kane came inside his room and jump on spot and he felt so happy that his long time crush is finally he can talk to him and also he is coming to his room for playing games he took shower prepare everything and then wait for David...

On other side David thought that his finally talking to Kane Williamson the person he always wants to talk with the person he wants to talk from a long time he is happy that finally he is spending some time with Kane Williamson.
He took shower and he was confused that what he should wear but then he thought of wearing a over sized shirt and shorts.

He spread some perfume on himself and then after looking at mirror one last time he went towards kane's room

He knocked on door and Kane opend it and he looked at David and fuck he feel himself getting hard but he welcomed David inside and then they say on bed .

They play games for sometime and then after that they decided to watch movie David was feeling so comfortable with Kane he was laughing and telling him stories about their team and he told about his family and friends and his like and dislikes.

On other hand Kane listen everything very carefully he heard it like this is the most interesting thing he is hearing.

After sometime suddenly their eyes met and they start at eachother for sometime then they looked away David and Kane both felt their cheeking heating up they were blushing and when Kane looked at David he saw that he felt happy seeing him like that after that they both watched movie but they both don't know that how they were in eachother Kane was sitting on bed his half body was taking support of the wall they were sitting on bed his back was taking support from back of the bed and wall and David was sitting between his legs and his head was resting at kane's chest this moment was so cute yet so hot.

Their movie ended and the time of David leaving Kane's room come he have to go to his room but before going he said something which makes Kane so much happy he said,

David:- Kane Williamson i know that it's our first time intaresting but i just wanna say that whenever I saw you i feel joy I feel happy a smile always get formed on my lips and i just wanna say that i love you .

Kane :- David Warner i love you too when I saw you play for Australia first Time i never even imagine i will like you this was bit i love you and will you spend the rest of your life with me .

David agreed and hugged Kane tightly Kane hugged back they stay like that for sometime then David kiss on kane's cheeks and went towards his room Kane felt sad but just when he was about to close his door David can toward him and hugged him and said,

David:- can i sleep here today please 🥺.

Kane :- you are my boyfriend and you have the rights to sleep with me use my things without asking okey love.

David nod and they both fall asleep.

( Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.