Sourav Ganguly and Rahul Dravid

Sourav and Rahul both got married at the age of 29 when they were lucky to have eachother by side their marriage was arrange marriage but they developed feeling for eachother.

They love eachother alot and Sourav is now president of BCCI and Rahul is  couch of Indian cricket team they have completed 4 years of their marriage successfully and their marriage was perfect example of how a arrange marriage should be .

They have went through thick and thins in life but never left eachother before being husbands they were bestfriends to and played for india so they have mutual understanding between them .

After 4 years of marriage they got blessed with a beautiful son who was just like sourav Rahul had just give birth to him and he already become sunshine of everyone's eyes.

Our rohitrat always fight for him he is just simply so cute and adorable he had eyes of rahul .

But due to working as couch Rahul had to resume his work very soon and sourav also left for his work .

The baby they named him Atharv who had nature of Sourav ,Rahul had to take with himself most of the time on tours as mostly sourav got busy in his work.

Sometimes Atharv stay with sourav too and both dad son enjoy alot they played with eachother and although atharv can't speak he understands everything that sourav say .

And now Sourav and Rahul's time was no where to be found because they both are busy and when they got free time they had Atharv to take care of .

Sourav didn't like it he miss his husband and their time he don't remember when he gets to kiss Rahul so deeply because after atharv came their sex life is literally so where Rahul got to tired to even do anything he mostly fall asleep and sourav had to be pouty about this he always care about his son and husband alot but he hate that he got to much busy that he can't even help Rahul at household he do that all alone and never complain and also handle atharv he felt really bad for him.

Rahul was cooking in kitchen and Sourav just finished checking Indian team's suqade for upcoming match after he was done he put laptop aside and strached his arms then saw atharv sleeping so he went to Rahul.

Who was looking really tired but still cooking he went near him but these days rahil don't have time for him Rahul unknowingly ignored sourav that he didn't realised.

Sourav came and back hugged him and kissed his neck Rahul smiled at him and said ,

Sourav:- is my husband tired ..

Rahul gave him small smile and said ,

Rahul:- no

Sourav kissed Rahul's forehead and then he was moving towards lips when Atharv cried out and rahul ran towards him pushing Sourav a bit to harshly Sourav didn't liked it so he went to room and saw Rahul feeding atharv.

He was standing in door looking at them sadness in his eyes he was feeling like he is not more important in Rahul's life Rahul also saw that and he understood something is wrong.

Sourav said ,

Sourav:- sometime you should give your time to someone else too because he is waiting for a long time to just spend few minutes with his husband who is too busy to spare a glance at him .

He said and went out Rahul tried to stop him but he didn't listen he felt bad and realised what he did and how everything between them is changing and the reason is him sourav tried his best to make time for him but what he did only gave time to atharv.

He felt bad sourav came late at night as he went out to have some fresh air rahul was waiting for him sitting on dinning table.

When he entered he saw Rahul almost looking like he fall asleep their Rahul was trying hard to stay up he saw sourav and he smiled at him sourav felt guilty but he was angry on Rahul,

Rahul told him to have dinner and they ate together he saw Rahul taking everything to kitchen from dinning table he helped him and even washed dishes no matter how angry he is he will always care for his husband rahul said sorry and back hugged him when sourav was washing dishes but sourav didn't said anything Rahul stayed like that .

And after he was done he carried Rahul in bridal style to their bedroom as he was looking really sleepy and he didn't had heart to see Rahul so much tired but when he went to bedroom Atharv woke up so rahul went to him and started to rock him in air .

Sourav went to washroom and came back after taking quick shower he saw Rahul still holding atharv who was playing with rahul and Rahul was just adoring him his eyes were begging for sleep he told Rahul to sleep and took atharv to him and Rahul got in bed and instantly slept he was just to tired to think about anything right now .

Sourav played with atharv for more then 2 hours and when atharv fell asleep he took Atharv to his crib and made him sleep their and went to bed .

When he got on bed Rahul hugged him really tightly and he did too .

Next morning sourav went to meeting and told Rahul that he will come late Rahul said okey.

He made atharv sleep before sourav came and prepared a candle light dinner for them to surprise sourav.

Sourav came around 11 and saw that he felt so happy that Rahul was trying to make him happy.

He hugged Rahul and they both had their dinner talking about so many things and then they danced together.

After that Sourav and Rahul cleaned everything sourav took shower and they both watched their favourite movie together.

Atharv was sleeping very peacefully he didn't disturbed Rahul and sourav and they both spend their little time together.

After that Rahul always try to find time for sourav and Sourav also do the same .

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.