Sourav Ganguly and Rahul Dravid

After winning the t-20 world cup whole team was celebrating and Rahul Dravid the couch of Indian cricket team was looking at them feeling a sense of proud he was so happy that finally india won the trophy his happiness can be seen on his face which was glowing.

His husband the president of BCCI was looking at him from strands seeing how emotional his husband is looking he felt so proud of him he knows Rahul Dravid is a name that should be written with golden letter he was feeling so happy for his husband.

Sourav was staring at Rahul who was looking at his team sky came to him and dragged him on field .

And ict pick him on their shoulders he was smiling heartly looking at them team a sense of love that team held for him .

It's time for him to finally leave team india he have already given his everything to team india his contract with BCCI is ending here and finally with so much love and respect from whole nation he was retiring.

The India flag around him felt so unrealistic he felt so overwhelming like he would cry any moment after they got their trophy everyone danced around him and he stayed like that looking at them .

Soon they went to hotel and saw his husband waiting for him he went towards him hugging him tightly.

Sourav also hugged him back rubbing his back Rahul felt so nice having him near him they hugged for some more time then Rahul and Sourav went to their room both got fresh up and laid on bed Rahul's head on sourav's chest , Sourav's hand wrapped around Rahul's body .

They were half laying on bed and talking about everything and anything.

Sourav:- I am so proud of you my love you are amezing.

Rahul:- it was impossible without your support the way you handled me when we lost the odi World cup in 2023 i felt so heartbroken but you stood their for me .was everything for me my love .

Sourav:- when you are their for me at my bad days i should be with you too na and trust me my love you did amezing that time too and now too.

Rahul hugged him tightly,

Rahul;- thank you dadi for staying till here with me .

Sourav:- darling when I was marrying you we promised that we will goone stay with eachother throughout every situation throughout every thick and thin situation.

Rahul was very glad to have husband like sourav who loves him more then anyone.

Rahul was looking at the balcony their was moon glowing in sky and he felt a sense of warmth in Sourav's arms .

Sourav was looking at him only Rahul blushed at his gaze ,

Rahul:- what are you looking at me like that .

Sourav:- like what my love .

Rahul :- with your loved eyes.

Sourav:- can't get enough of you my love I don't know but whenever I look at you ,you give me sense of comfort a comfort that give me excess to be weak infront of you .

Rahul felt so happy hearing this .

Sourav:- and ofcourse you are my favourite person to look at my favourite person to stare at you are my lovey everything.

Rahul blushed hearing this ,

Rahul:- it's being 21 years of our marriage still so cheesy .

Sourav:- ya because my husband looks just like he used to look when he was 30 and always will look like this i guess you are charm my love .

Rahul:- okey enough of your flirting it's being 21 years we are married still you never stop this flirting of you .

Sourav:- baby but I can never get enough of you .

He started to take his hands under Rahul's tshirt but rahul stopped him ,

Rahul:- sourav we did it just day before yesterday.

Sourav:- baby but I want to do it again you are so hot and sexy.

These all  years of marriage they had sex so many times but still sourav always want to do it not like he just want sex from Rahul but his husband is meal for him .

And they have special occasion as well they had just won world cup so it's a moment to celebrate with a intimating moment.

Rahul gave up and sourav kissed him and they started to have their heat up moment.

Sourav eating him out Rahul moaning mess whole room was filled with their grone and moan sounds.

Sourav was worshiping Rahul kissing his feets his hands as a gesture of love showing how much he meant to him showing him that without him how incomplete he is .

He looked at Rahul's face which was covered with sweat lips moaning body was shaking so the bed his eyes staring at Sourav his lips bleeding chest and neck along with collerbonas covered with hickeys .

He entered inside him slowly feeling his warm and tight whole no matter how much time they have fucked but rahul always felt new to him always so tight and sexy .

He started to thrust while kissing Rahul and soon they cumed together sourav went for another round and they had three rounds who can say Sourav is 51 years old seeing his strength and him being beast in bed .

Rahul was really tired with this and sourav stopped they fresh up together and sourav carried Rahul in their room's balcony.

Sourav and Rahul sat on bean bags .

Sourav:- baby thank you for everything for staying here till this time i never thought that one day my crush would be sitting near me as my husband but you gave me opportunity to show my love to you to tell you how much i loved you I am blessed to have you rahul .

Rahul hugged him and said ,

Rahul:- I am glad to have a supportive husband like you ,you were everything to me my life my love the best thing happened with me is that i married you .

They shared a passionate kiss and feeling proud on eachother they stayed like that in eachother's arms .

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰 😍.
Comment and vote.