Longing of heart ( part-2)

Before leaving they went to graveyard and met virat's other kid and after that took flight to India .

They have seen jad's and Rohit's post although they were not active on their social media but they had fake account and they saw how others are enjoying their life .

After landing in india they got in their car and went to a place their was so many houses mansions and mahi got them one of them ,that house was hell big and luxurious with it's beauty in it .

Beside their big house their was one house which was sharma and kholi residence their sharma brothers live with their husbands means kholi brothers.

Virat and mahi went inside with subhi sleeping in virat's arms they didn't know that the house beside them was sharma residence.

Their life began from their usually subhi stay in house and if he wants he go out to shopping or to get anything he wants with either mahi or virat .

Two months passed like that and they are living life happily mahi got his part of business and he build it and name his company as VS enterprise .

Virat was very glad for that he knew that mahi took his and subhman's name's first letter to name his company.

His mafia work is still going on but his brothers don't know anything about Virat subhi or mahi ,mahi had always been over protective towards them .

One day subhi was whining to Virat for going out in garden he wants to go out any play their he have seen other kids playing with their parents in garden from balcony.

Virat signed and agreed to do this not having any option.he asked mahi if he wants to come or not and ofcourse mahi answered he will came .

They went to garden with some toys of subhi who was playing with mahi and virat  sat on bench watching them playing mahi's guards were behind them protecting them .

They were busy in their little world that they didn't notice that some people came their yes they were Sharma brother and brother in law .

They were walking and subhi was running around the garden and while running he bumped into Rohit's leg .

When he looked up and saw rohit looking at him he gave him smile and ran to mahi ,

Subhman:- dada .

He called out and mahi picked him up in his arms and Sharma brothers along with kholi brothers looked at them .

He held his little body protectively and subhi held his neck tightly and buried his face in mahi's neck .

Virat came their and saw then scean infront of him .

Everyone were staring at them Rahul and hardik's child ,abhi bhuvi and jassi's kid Yash and sky and shardul and sky's kid Rinku .

They looked at subhi who was in mahi's arms looking at them ,

Subhi :- mumma.

Virat looked at him and smiled at him ,

Virat :- mahi let's go from here .

Mahi nod his head and they were going from their but bhuvi called Virat ,

Bhuvi :- vi ,Virat .

Virat stopped at his track and looked at back ,

Virat :- what .

Bhuvi :- you will not meet your brothers ?.

Virat :- no

Subhi :- mumma are they your brother.

Virat :- baby let's go home .

Subhi :- no mumma I want to meet them .