Jaspreet Bhumra and Bhuneshwar kumar

Jaspreet Bhumra also known as jassi is in 7 th class right now and he is just 13 years old while bhuvi is in 10 th 16 years old they are alot like eachother calm and sensable person always support others and understand them as well .

Hard to understand their own self bit try to sneek comfort in small things they play for their school's under 14 and under 17 team and both are very famous in whole school.

They are also bright in studies that's why they get full support from their family.

One day when bhuvi was practicing uk ground jassi saw him and just got lost in him he don't know what happened to him bit he find comfort in bhuvi he don't know why but he was having an eagre to hug him .

From that day onwards he always came their to watch bhuvi ball and he himself practice like him atleast try to do balling like him he is popular as Swing king and jassi is popular as bhoom bhoom Bhumra.

Bhuvi noticed his presence but never asked uk anything it was just start of tenth and seventh.

One day gathering courage jassi asked bhuvi if he can be his friend and bhuvi whole heartly agreed for that and they started to spend more time with eachother.

They became inseparable after their class they will always be seen together always having fun and laughing.
Jassi is slightly taller then bhuvi although he is just 7 th still he is taller and mostly tease bhuvi about it .

They don't know anything about life and still they find best person in their life their houses are also nearby so they mostly come to school together and go back to their house together.

Jassi mostly buy bhuvi's favourite snacks and gave it to them who love to eat it they also do sleepovers.

Bhuvi help jassi in his studies too and also he himself got busy in it .

Bhuvi's tenth complete and he scored 89.89 percentage and jassi was more then happy for him .

And they decided to do party also jassi is in 8 th now so and bhuvi is in same school because they have to study in same school till 12 th .

They went to bhuvi's room with lots of snacks and started to munch on them enjoying their time they wet talking about some many things bhuvi was listening to jassi's talks and mostly he was staring the boy getting lost in his face he wants to slap himself for getting improper thoughts about the boy who is younger than him by 2 years because jassi's birthday was few days ago and that not even adult he himself is not adult.

On other hand jassi was also don't know what he is speaking because his mind was fouced on bhuvi's thighs which were looking more tasty then their snacks .

He wants to bite on them and he was controlling alot he himself don't know when he freaking got hard by seeing that .

He was sweating alot and bhuvi noticed it and asked what happened.

He told bhuvi that he just needs some things to drink bhuvi went downstairs and brought water bottles.

Today no one was at his house as everyone went to wedding so he was alone till tomorrow's evening.

He gave one bottle to jassi and one for himself they drank it and after sometime felt like their head is spinning and they were holding don't know what was happening with them .

But when bhuvi was about to fall jassi come forward to help him and he pulled him towards himself but couldn't handle it and they both fall on bed and bhuvi on top of jassi this was their position bhuvi's hands on jassi's chest .

His eyes were closed not fully half closed he was looking so tempting and as jassi was holding his waist his hands were in directly contact with his bare waist bhuvi gluped hardly.