longing of heart ( part-3)

Subhman heard this and looked at everyone with blanket eyes he looked at Virat who was standing their looking at the couple with soft eyes.

He went to his look Virat went towards the room and Rohit followed them not understanding what is happening.

Virat get inside the room and saw subhman sitting on bed thinking about something,

Virat sat near him and asked him what happened,

Subhman:- mumma I want to go back to London i don't want to stay here .

Virat :- why baccha you don't like this place .

Subhman:- i just want to go back .

Virat having no option had to agree with subhman he hugged subhman and made him fall asleep rohit came their and sat beside virat .

Rohit:- are you going back to London.

Virat nod his head ,

Virat :- I know subhman would never be able to share mahi bhai and now knowing that mahi is having his own kids he will most probably feel left out that's why he chose to go away from him and I can't say no to him afterall my company is also their i am handing that from here and one day we had to go back .

Rohit looked down feeling sad he don't want Virat and subhman to go but he don't want to sound selfish.virat understands Rohit's feeling said ,

Virat :- rohit you can always talk to Subhman and come to meet him he is your son and don't worry i will not cut off my contact from you we will stay in touch and whenever you get time visit us .

Rohit nod his head and virat started to do packing rohit helped him and booked their tickets of tomorrow evening.

Subhman woke up after three hours and it was afternoon he came down to Virat and saw virat working he sat beside him and he was doing drawing rohit can their and sat beside him he looked at him ,

Subhman:- hey ro

Rohit was shocked to hear this but kissed subhman's cheeks hearing this beautiful name that first Virat used to say now his son is calling him by that name .

Rohit:- yes subh .

Subhman:- do you want to draw something.

Rohit nod and they started to draw together roh it draw everyone in family and including Virat and subhman.

Rohit:- look here everyone are present my brothers your mumma's brother and you and Virat too .

Subhman smiled at him and then gave him his drawing to see their was only three people.virat , himself and Rohit.

Subhman:- but in my drawing only my family is present mumma,you and me .

He said with sad eyes rohit took crayon from someone's hand and draw mahi their ,

Rohit:- now the picture is complete .

Subhman smiled at him and said ,

Subhman:- we are going back .

Rohit:- i know.

Virat saw this all and took shubham in his arms and kissed his cheeks ,

Rohit:- can you call me dad .

Subhman:- no I can't i know you are my father but I can't accept you ,you gave my mumma so much pain that he never deserved so no but i will never leave you ro you are also my family.

He hugged him rohit also hugged him back buring his face in subhman's neck .

Mahi got to know this and he felt so bad ,when they were leaving Virat hugged mahi ,when mahi came to hug subhman, subhman back away and didn't hugged him ,

Mahi felt bad but what he can do Virat and subhman left india .

After twelve years

A young handsome boy entered inside his house and called mumma,

His mumma :- subhi go fresh up and have your snacks .

Subhman:- yup mumma.

Virat and subhman came to London and started their new life rohit always come to visit them although he and Virat are still friends but they both know they still love eachother more then anything.

Subhman also got closer to Rohit although he still didn't called him dad but he and Rohit are bestfriend of eachother.

He still didn't talked with mahi but got to know mahi had a son named Riyan.

Who is now 11 years old and subhman is 15 years old .

He ate with virat and virat told him they are going back to India .

Subhman although didn't want to go back but he didn't want virat to go alone so he agreed.

Virat still didn't talked with any of his brothers not even with jad he sometime talk with mahi but they also got distanced .

They came back to India for some days as riyan's 12 th birthday is upcoming so mahi insisted virat to bring subhman with him .

Rohit welcomed them and subhman hugged him tightly.

He saw mahi and riyan he didn't talked with them and directly went to his room he talked with bhuvi and Rahul and others then that with no one he talked or even tried to build up any type of conversation he is just like rohit hell dangerous only soft with his mumma and Rohit and others then that he is cold with everyone his sweet bubbly personality faded away and  got lost somewhere.

He was in garden sitting their enjoying with nature when mahi came their ,he sit beside him subhman got up to leave but mahi held his hand and made him sit near him ,

Mahi :- I am sorry subhi .

Subhman:- why .

Mahi :- for leaving you and your mumma .

Subhman took deep breath,

Subhman:- you know uncle the day you chose Ravindra uncle na from that day i started hating you because for you my mumma left everything behind his family his love and respect everything got blamed for everything and people called him slut and whore and what not they even said that my mumma stole you from his own brother but he never said anything to them i know you love ravindra uncle but I always wish  that one day you will marry my mummy but you chose him that's what made me hate you I know what you did was right but what I did is also not wrong.

Mahi looked down knowing each and every word of subhman is truth only ,

Mahi :- give me one chance please.

Subha:- I will because you were the one who stayed with mummy and helped him .

He said and left from their forgiving mahi staying this all year away from him broke mahi too .

Virat spoke with his brother because it's being more then 18 years he didn't talked with them .

He saw in kitchen everyone had dinner and left to their room Virat was making coffee when Rohit came their ,

Rohit stood beside him Virat made coffe for him as well .

Rohit:- vi i am sorry for everything i don't know that if you still love me or not but I still love you .

Virat looked at him with loved filled eyes,

Virat :- I love you too ro and i have always only loved you and subhman also love you so much .

They hugged eachother next morning they told everything and got married that upcoming week .

Subhman was happy for both of them and he and mahi both are in good term as will .

The end

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.

Comment and vote.