longing of hearts

A boy running around a big mansion and behind him another man running with fruits plate in his hands shouting his name and scolding him for running like this just then another men came and lift that young boy in his arms .

Young boy :- dada look mumma is forcing me to eat that apple i don't like apple .

Second man :- subhi  baby don't trouble mumma and tell me what you want to eat I will tell mumma to make that for you .

Subhman:- dada you are best I want to eat mango.

First man :- first finish apple then mango .

Subhman :- no mamma.

Second man :- akku baccha kha lo na .

Subhman nod his head and first man look at second man and smiled at him .

Second man :- Virat give me the plate I will make him eat .

Virat :- lijiye khilayi apne prince ko mahi .

He smiled at them handed palte to mahi and went to kitchen started doing his work .

Mahi was sitting with subhi on his lap feeding him apple by his own hands who was telling him about what he did today.

After subhman was done he went to get fresh up as it was evening and he just came from a meeting.

He came down took subhi  in his arms and went to kitchen to help virat .

Who was cooking dinner,

Virat :- how was your day .

He asked when he noticed that mahi came in kitchen along with subhman .

Mahi :- it was good how was your day.

Virat :- hectic because of this troublemaker.

They smiled cooked dinner helping eachother with subhi also trying to help his mumma dada .

They had their dinner and mahi played with subhi  for sometime then went to his office room to work.

Virat was playing with subhi then he made two cup of coffee and went to mahi's office where akku already ran .

When he entered he saw subhi  in mahi's arms his head was on mahi's chest he was drowsy looking like any minute he will fall asleep.

Virat sat on table and gave mahi coffee who was patting subhman's head with his hand .

Subhman eventually fell asleep.their was a comfortable silence Virat was looking at the big painting on wall and mahi was looking at subhman's face both of them were sipping their coffe in silence.

No one was ready to broke the silence but someone had to break it .

Mahi :- what happened cheeku .

Virat :- nothing bhai just thinking how our life changed 360° in just four years .

Mahi :- it's life cheeku .

Virat :- why you don't forget him Bhai he is happy without you ,you know he got engaged just few days ago .

Mahi chuckled bitterly after hearing this ,

Mahi :- cheeku when you are not able to forget about your love how you can imagine me to forget about him .

Virat :- but bhai they both already moved on from us but we are like idiots still stuck at one place .

Mahi :- i don't know when I would be able to forget him cheeku but you have to move on Virat for yourself for subhman.

Virat :- how can I move on bhai when you are not moving on from a guy who is giving you punishment of something that happened four years before.

Mahi :- i hurted him alot virat that's why he is doing that .