Yuvraj Singh and Gautam Gambhir ( part-2)

Gauti looked at him and he can clearly see pain in yuvi's eyes he shook his head and squeeze his hand ,..

Gautam:- shuuh yuvi for me please do this please.

Yuvi :- ahhh..I don't want to they will give me medicine.

Gautam:- so what I am with you na you will eat medicine it's not that much yuck .

He said and made yuvraj understand who closed his eyes and tears left his eyes the pain was too much he was feeling this from a long time but didn't had heart to go to doctor it's not like he is careless just he don't like to eat medicine.

They reached hospital and went to doctor who checked yuvi and gave him medicine he took his blood to test and told him to rest yuvi nod his head and they went back to hotel and had dinner and slept both were tired .

When gauti woke up he saw yuvi hugging his waist and a small frown  on face he cupped his face and pressed a gentle kiss on his forehead and yuvi relaxed.

He got fresh up and made yuvi go to washroom he prepared clothes for him and breakfast too .

They are and went to practice while practicing gauti noticed how much problem yuvi is having while running and bating still he was giving his best after he was done .

Yuvi came to him and sat beside him in ground and lean on his shoulder.
Gauti let him do that

Gauti :- still paining.

Yuvi :- hmm

He gave him bottel of water and yuvi took it and drank it .

They stayed like that whole team noticed how comfortable yuvi is with gauti and how gauti is letting him do whatever he wants .

Gauti :- yuv let's go to our room you can sleep their ...

Yuvi :- na I am going for bowling practice.

Gauti tried to stop him but he said it's just for half hour so gauti nod .

Mahi came to bat and he was doing bowling his head was spinning he was feeling super tired his whole body was aching still he was practicing.

Gauti didn't failed to noticed it and he felt hurt seeing yuvi like this he can clearly see yuvi's eyes were shut whenever he feels pain or whenever he run to ball.

Yuvi sat in ground after half he almost laid like that .gauti went to him and said ,

Gauti :- we should go back to room you are looking really tired give yourself some rest .

Yuvi :- okey let's go .

They told dada and went to their room got fresh up and yuvi straight up went to sleep as he was feeling really sleepy for some reason.

Gauti was sitting in the balcony looking outside he had a book in his hands but his mind was Crowded with the thought of what would have been happened why yuvi is getting so much tired why he is feeling pain and all ..
He was deep in his thoughts when the phone rang and he went to pick it up ut wa from hospital.

Gauti :- hello.

Doctor:- sorry mister Gautam we disturbed you now but I called to inform you that yuvi sir's report is here and we need you with guys to visit us tomorrow.

Gauti :- okey sir as you say .is their something wrong with him everything is alright na .

Doctor:- sir their is a big problem and we need to talk to him in person please visit us tomorrow we will tell you everything.

Saying this they said bye and cut the call gauti get worried he went to yuvi and started to crase him hairs .

When yuvi woke up he looked at gauti sleeping in uncomfortable position he made him lay on bed and hugged him snuggling close to him he don't know but he was not feeling well ...

They both went to have dinner and and they sat with team Virat wants to say beside yuvi pa so gauti was about to get up but yuvi held his hands and made virat sat in his lap he feed him with his hand and Gautam too who eat it enjoying.

Mahi and sonu were watching this they knows virat share good bond with both of them so they didn't said anything but in their heart they also want to feed Virat .

Rohit was enjoying his food and in between yuvi also feed him they all ate and then went to their room but Gautam was not able to sleep so he went to garden yuvi was their with jinxs ,jad , Rohit and Virat ,bhuvi was sitting silently on bench he joined him and sat beside him who gave him smile.

Gauti also smiled back and stare at yuvi he don't know but he was having bad feeling and he just don't want it to relate with yuvi .

Yuvi saw gauti and went to him and pulled him for playing,gauti having no choice went to play and they played for sometime and then kids went to their room for sleep and gauti and yuvi sat on bench ...

Rahul Bhai ,sourav Bhai ,mahi and sonu both were in walk and saw them sitting alone in garden they started to walk towards them .

Yuvi :- what happened you look tensed.

Gauti :- I am feeling like something bad is going to happen.

Yuvi :- well that's future don't think about it too much I am here to protect you I am superman.

He joked and gauti gave him done look and slap him lightly on his shoulder.

Gauti :- ya aaisa superman Jo kud ke kapde bhi kud nahi dudh sakta right.

Yuvi slucked hearing this and made pout .

Yuvi :- I am superman I don't do work that's why I have you so that you can do all the work and i can rest .

He showed his toung to gauti who shake his head ,

Gautam:- ya ya your part time servent right.

Yuvi gave him a big smile and he also smile at him .yuvi looked at him as gauti was looking at sky the moon was shining so brightly.

Sourav ,Rahul ,mahi and sonu were looking at them they noticed how comfortably gauti was leaning on yuvi's shoulder.

Gauti :- let's go and sleep you need rest and we have to go to see doctor tomorrow.

Yuvi :- okey let's go .

He said and they got up gauti was walking slowly and yuvi got irritated he started to pull him but gauti told him not to do that .

Gauti :- slowly don't hurry hotel is not running away.

He gave him smile and they went to their room.

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰 😍.
Comment and vote please 🥺