Jasprit bhumra and Bhuvneshwar Kumar (part-2)

After six years jassi got blue ticket in Indian cricket team that means he is goone play in team now and he was happy and was extremely happy because he would finally be able to meet bhuvi who is a big face of cricket now called as Swing king .

When he entered in team he saw the bonding between them bhuvi didn't join due to some personal reasons he have seen bhuvi playing for srh in ipl as he himself okay for mi but he didn't got chance to talk to him in person he is sure bhuvi noticed him .

Bhuvi came in team after three days of his arrival he was happy to see bhuvi bit when he came face to face with bhuvi he was speacchles he was carrying a girl in his arms he have seen her with him alot but never knew who she was actually.

That girl looked at him and gave him a big smile,

Small girl:- boom boom .

She gave him a big smile but bhuvi stood their emotionless he didn't said anything small girl forwarded his hands towards jassi and he held her in his arms kissing her forehead she giggled.

Jassi :- what is your name princess .

Small girl:- Aarya.

He smiled at her and talked with her for sometime then he asked about her mother she pointed toward bhuvi jassi was shocked with her answer and looked at bhuvi who was standing their looking at jassi and aarya who were laughing and talking their was small smile on his face seeing his daughter so happy,

Aarya :- my mumma is him he gave me birth.

She said and jassi can guess aarya's age she is five years old and he got that who is father of her his eyes got teary and he hugged her .

Bhuvi felt bad for him knowing he love kids alot he hugged aarya tightly holding her close to his heart aarya also hugged her he asked her about her father,

Aarya :- i don't know i have Never seen papa mumma said papa is busy with work .

Bhuvi came to them and took her in his arms and said ,

Bhuvi :- he is your papa aarya .

He said and gently placed a kiss on his forehead she smiled widely and jassi got more tears in his eyes he sat on ground and aarya ran to him and hugged him again .

Aarya :- i missed you so much papa i love you ,you are my favourite i saw you balling you are amezing just awesome I love your balling .

Jassi was looking at her with teary eyes what can be more greatful then being called best by your daughter he held her in his arms and kissed her whole face ,

Jassi :- I love you too baby now i will not leave you for even a second.

Bhuvi smiled at the father daughter due,

Bhuvi and jassi are room patners so they goone share a room but they had two beds jassi called hotel manager and told them to place only one bed their .

After getting fresh up he gets on bed with aarya in his arms he started to read a story for her she was cuddling his one hand was under her head and another one was holding story book her feets were on his feets she was basically laying on him when bhuvi came from shower and saw this seen his heart melted here and he felt so overwhelmed.

He never in his dreams though jassi would accept aarya so soon like this without asking him a single word .

After aarya slept bhuvi was about to go out but jassi held his hands and pinned him on door and get near his neck inhaling his body smell bhuvi's breath hitched he tried to free himself but jassi didn't let him go away they have already had dinner and that day jassi spent with aarya all day talking to her and taking care of her,