Husband and his wife (rohit and virat )

Rohit virat both are bestfriends and whole ict knew it basically Virat have whole rights on Rohit he can do whatever he wants with Rohit so do rohit they both stick with eachother like lich they are eachother's support system too .they are not dating but seeing them anyone can say they are dating.

Rohit is the captain of the team as Virat is not captain anymore Virat was very happy for rohit but everything changed rohit didn't have time for virat ,he git really busy with work and Virat was supporting him but his rohit was missing him .

His rohit always came to him after a long day and sleep while hugging him his ro make sure virat is not alone his ro always find time for him .he find himself lost he was getting pulled between his heart and mind his heart wants rohit to himself and his mind wants rohit to be the best captain.

New kids were in team so he was also busy with them making them comfortable Virat although don't have problem but he just want his ro's little attention..

Yashsvi,sarfaraz,dhruv ,jassi,hardik, ishan,sky they are his kids so they always wanted his attention and Virat can't help but feel jealous.

Everyone in team sensed that Virat is being jealous so they thought of teasing him ,

They all were on breakfast table eating when jad said ,

Jad :- vi i think now you have to gave up from ro now his time is everyone's else but not your.

He said he wanted to make virat jealous but unknowingly he made virat's insecurities coming out of his mind ,

Jinxs :- yes vi now you are not longer important I guess his whole time is of new kids .

They all laughed and even Virat gave tight smile it's been 2 months rohit have spend time with him although they sleep in same room same bed but their was nothing ike before rohit failed to notice virat's tears .

Subhman and bhuvi noticed his face although he was smiling but his eyes were telling another story.

Ishan :- yes bhai now rohit bhiya is our .

Rohit didn't paid much attention he was busy eating and virat not getting any reply from rohit he also didn't said anything he was to hurt to reply maybe if he spoke he will broke down he finsihed his breakfast with a heavy heart he saw closeness between sky and Rohit too they always spend their time together when virat is not in room mostly sky is with Rohit , Rohit also didn't mind it as sky was his buddy .

Sky :- rohit Bhau let's go out for ice cream I want to eat it .

Rohit nod his head and looked at Virat who was busy with his fruits,

Rohit:- baby should I go .

Virat felt like he will speak his all frustration on Rohit but he saw a rare smile on his face and said ,

Virat :- why asking me their is no need who am I to you go and do whatever you want.

And he went to his room his whole face was red because of anger he sat on bed and for cooling down his mind he slept .

In other hand rohit was clueless why virat suddenly brust out like that he knows he is not spending time with virat much but he can't kids be alone too they are new and they are getting trolled.

He entered his bedroom and saw virat sleeping he kissed his forehead he didn't know Virat was up he softly tucked his hairs back and gently placed kisses on his face and it melt virat's anger.

Kids and Rohit along with jad and jinxs went to club that night and virat was waiting for rohit he didn't know that he went to club.

He went to balcony of their hotel and saw kids ,rohit ,jad and others too .he didn't said anything but smelled alcohol from rohit and his mind got more angry.