Epilogue.

- 3 Years Later -

I smile happily as I glance at myself in the mirror.
"You're beautiful."
Link says, and then places a kiss on my cheek.

"Do you think it'll be a boy or a girl?" I ask.

When I had come back, everyone in the village told me how much I changed his life. He had been down and depressed-Nothing seemed to cheer him up after I left.- We married a year and a half afterward. And now that it's been nine months, I finally found out I'm pregnant. Link was ecstatic to be a father, and I was just as overjoyed. I'm not too deep into pregnancy, just enough to see a slight bulge.

"Whether it's a boy or girl, I don't care. I'm just happy to have a child."

I smile at his remark.

"Now, it's time for bed, you need sleep. You're parents wish to see you tomorrow." He grabs my hand and gently pulls me from the mirror.

I nod, inwardly smiling.
"Yeah."

My parents believed I had signed up for 4 years of service in the Air Force -Which actually wasnt the truth, anymore at least- and my mother thankfully believes I'm coming home for a while from war.

We settle into bed, and careful of my baby bump, I lay on my back. Link lays a gentle hand on my stomach and turns onto his right side.
"Goodnight."

"Goodnight." I reply.

Within minutes, Link's fast asleep, snoring quietly. I follow shortly after, succumbing to my dreams.
---------------------

I knock on the door of my mother's and father's home, Link's hand encasing my own. I had gotten both of us normal outfits, so my parents didn't think he was odd, as well as myself.

A beanie hid his pointed ears, and he wore jeans, combat boots, a t-shirt, and a vest. I, on the other hand, was wearing my normal attire, jeans, converse, and a simple shirt.

"Honey, Brianna's home! Get down here!" A muffled voice yells.

"Bri, are you sure they'll like me?" Link asks.

"I'm positive they will." I reassure him as I squeeze his hand.

A familiar woman answers the door, looking no different than three years prior to now.
"Brianna!"

"Mom." I sigh in relief, letting go reluctantly of Link's hand and hugging her tightly.

"Bri!" A male's voice says.

"Dad!" I release from my mom's embrace and run to my Dad's arms.

It felt no different than before, the only difference was that my energetic little sister's were in college right now. Gladly, the school was in state, and not too far from here. But they were taking their classes right now.

"It's so quiet without you or your sisters here." He tells me while rubbing circles on my back. Soon, we break apart and he notices my mother talking to Link. He was smiling as she said something most likely embarrassing about me.
"Who's this? A love interest?" He wiggles his eyebrows at me.

I blush, and reply to him:
"Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't."

My Dad and I walk over to the two laughing away.

"Well, Brianna, you never told me about the time you stuck goldfish up your nose!"
Him being a person who doesn't know much about our world, he really fits in.

I blush and glare at my Mom.
"I told you not to tell anyone about that..."

"Oh, honey, I'm sorry. I forgot." She smiles at me.

I roll my eyes playfully and ask:
"How are my sisters? How about Roxy?"

"Whoa, one question at a time!" My Mom says.
"They're both fine, they really like college. Roxy's still being taken care of by them, too."

"Good. I wanna see my baby later."
I pause.
"Oh, and I forgot to introduce you to Link, but I think Mom already did that herself..."

The rest of the day passed by in laughs, and I think Link enjoyed it.
Honestly, I couldn't ask for a better life. I'm grateful this happened to me. I don't know what I'd do if I hadn't met him.

The rest that happens? You'll just have to figure that out yourself.

-----------------
END!
-----------------