Chapter 11: Goodmorning.

Darkness was all I saw. For countless miles all around me was pitch black darkness...

My somewhat physical body felt almost numb to me, but I could feel two entities near me, one on my right, the other doing weird things on my left. My abdomen also felt, warm...

I start to walk and as I headed forward, I noticed a small light. Like when you're in a long tunnel and you see the outside light all the way at the end. Quite like that.

The gets nearer as I begin to sprint towards it, but before I can accomplish this I see someone...

"Zant..."

"Ah, if it isn't the fourth tri-force holder. Nice to see you again, Bri."

My name slid off his tongue like venom, and I was his hopeless victim.

There is a long, disturbing silence between us.

"Fine, if you won't talk, I'll do all the talking."He scowls as he walks up to me, closing the gap between us more, and a bitter cold breath follows.

"Of course you know why your here, correct?" A confused expression crosses my face and i shake my head.

"Well, the Goddesses sent you here to deafeat me with the Hero of time." He pauses. " The Bright One." My eyes widen at what he says and I begin to question his words before he continues. "You'll find your true powers in the times to come...unless of course, I kill you first..."

"Until then." Zant turns away from me and explodes into spiraling swirls of darkness. If I wasn't fearing for my life, I would've taken time to appreciate the beauty. But now's not the time.

I continue to slowly walk towards the light, but of course, detours detours...

A light engulfs my body and I scream, trying to get away, 'I can't die like this.' I think. 'Not this way.' The light continues to shroud me with it's brightness until I wake up, coughing on an...operating table?

Attempting to get up, I grunt in pain. I take off my thin blanket and notice my clothes weren't there. "No way. I was naked?" I say quietly.

I carefully, and slowly make my way up from the table and grab a white night gown from the chair next to the operating table. Slowly but surely, I put it over my head and soon, all the way on.

Link's PoV

-------------------

It's been a day since we pulled out all the Twilight Shards in Bri, and she's still not awake. What if she's in a coma? No, she can't be... she's just tired is all.

I pace back and forth in the room as I constantly glance towards the doorway, hoping to see someone. Until finally, I see a small figure limp to the doorway before their knees lock. "Bri!" I grab her before she can hit the ground.

Bri's PoV

-----------------

The curtain was pulled back as I walk out of the room.

'I remember this. It's Renado's house...but how'd I get ALL the way here?'

I walk into the living room and I begin to feel light-headed. My legs lock and I hear someone scream my name. I pay it no mind as the ground shoots up toward me and I await the impact, but it doesn't come. A pair of strong, but gentle arms catch me from that fate. I open my eyes as my face is buried into a neck...Link's neck...I breath in his scent of pine woods.

"Goodmorning...Link." My hoarse voice mutters.

"Good morning." Link's sweet voice replies, almost, relieved. He lifts me upright and I stand back on my two feet again. A bit shaky, but I stand.

Link leads me to a couch to our right and I gladly sit.

As soon as I do, Renado comes in.

"Ah, your awake. I was starting to become worried."

"A cute wolf like yourself couldn't take that injury."

"W-Wolf?"

"Didn't you know?"

I shake my head as i raise an eyebrow.

"You must have been unconscious the whole time...anyways, forget it."

I look over to Link questionably. He gives me a look that obviously says. 'I'll explain it later.'

Renado puts his hands together and speaks. "I have soup in the kitchen, if you'd like some."

My stomach growls answering him.

Link stands up and reaches his hand out to me and I take it.

"I'm ready to eat." I say as I slowly limp towards the kitchen.

----------------------

A/N:

--------

Sorry this took sooooo long guys! So much schhol work and Wattpad decided to glitch this chapter so I had to delete the old one and make a new one. Anyways, Scooter out!