Chapter 2: I'm not home anymore...

I awoke to light flooding through my closed eye lids and the smell of fresh pine forest. I half open my eyes then close them from a terrible migraine. I muster up the strength soon after to open my eyes.

I squeeze my eyes together tightly then open them to find a boy of about 18 years of age towering over me. He had dirty blonde hair and cerulean eyes. Wild and proud, like a feral beast.

I give him a slight smile then remember this isn't the place where I supposedly passed out. I jumped up and away from his lap where I had been 'resting.'

"Where am I?" Fear laced my tone.

"I'm sorry if I scared you. You must be confused. I saw you passed out on the ground here in the springs, and i wanted to make sure you were okay." The boy's tone was soothing, almost like a lullaby lulling me in.

"Where am I?" I asked again. This time more commanding.

"Your in the springs of Ordon, near my home town."

Ordon, that was Link's home's name in Legend of Zelda... This is a dream. I must be passed out at my house on Earth and this is a very realistic dream.

After a few seconds of awkward silence the boy speaks up,

"I'm Link, and you are?"

"Brianna, but my friends call me Bri." I say with a blank expression on my face.

This means.... I'm in a Legend of Zelda game. Yup, it's a dream.

I pinch my arm behind my back and I wince. I'm not dreaming then...
"You-your Link."
"Yes I am."
"B-but your in a game...your not supposed to be real!"
"Calm down." Link's eyes look into my blue-green ones with concern. 
I calm down my inner fangirl and try to give a frown.
"This isn't my home..."
"Where are you from?"
"Earth." I stare at the ground, hoping it will give me answers. I hold back tears as I realize I have family back on Earth, and they'll probably be worried sick when they find me gone after they come back.
"And where exactly is that?" Link's eyebrow raises.
"I-i don't exactly know on these terms..."
"Prove it."
So, I start telling Link about basic history of our world. Greeks, Romans, American Revolution. Stuff like that. Then I move on to all the Continent's and planets. Next, came electronics and cars. Link even surprises me by saying he wish he could have a car. Finally, the Legend of Zelda games, which was the hardest part. I told him about how it was a Wii disc, which was a gaming system. I went from the beginning of the timeline to the newest generation. Then the creator's name and how it came to be. I let out a sigh as I finish the last of my explanation.
"Wait, so I'm in a game?"
"Correct."
Link gets up and stretches.

"Mind if I show you to the mayor's house?" Link extends his arm out to me.
"Wait." I pull him back.
"Yeah?"
"Do you believe me?"
Link stares into my eyes, almost searching for an answer.
"I guess I do. No one could make all that up." I sigh in relief.
Link starts walking to the town.
"Let's go." I say as I sprint to catch up with Link.