Chapter 14: Castle Town.

When I wake up I see Link still awake, looking at the sun rising above the horizon.

"Your still awake?" I question as I rub my sleepy eyes.

"Yep."
'He doesn't even sound tired.'  I think to myself.

My stomach begins to growl.

"You hungry?" Link's voice has a hint of amusement in it.
Damn stomach...

"Yeah. Starving."

"Here, I got some cans of food in my pouch that'll last us about a day."

I get up from the woolen bed and sit next to Link.

He hands me the can of hot food, I'm guessing he just put it over the fire, it wouldn't be hot if it had been sitting out for over a day.

"Thanks."

"Mmhmm." Link replies.

I begin to eat the beans and...deer meat?? In side the can.

After I finish the meal, Link takes the can back and puts it in his never-ending pouch.

He pours water over the fire and it begins to dim, and soon, only smoke is left. It billows from the top of the wood, this will be the only sign that we were ever here.

I roll up the blankets and give them to Link and they, too, go inside his pouch.

"Ready?"

"Yep!" I reply.

"We should get there by sunset, take or give time."

"Well, we better get going."

We both begin walking towards a miniature castle, growing larger by the minute.

God, who knew Hyrule field was this vast?!

My feet begin to ache after about an hour of walking.  To take my mind off of things, I decide to look around, out at the green and brown of nature. Three deer-like creatures graze nearby, and when they notice our presence, they hop along, out to eat breakfast somewhere else.

A light-bulb pops in my head as I think of my little music maker. I pull out my device and pop my earphones in, then I set it on shuffle.

Time passes by quickly, when I next look up, a massive Castle stood infront of me and I was taken aback by it's size.

"Woah..." I say in awe.

"Yeah, amazing, isn't it?"

I nod my head and take out my earphones. I wrap them around my Ipod and I stuff it in my pocket. We enter the huge gates and we make our way into Castle Town.

People were walking about, merchants were exclaiming about their newest items and a boy was running around with a dog not far behind. The thing that caught my attention the most was a man playing a song on an accordian and people dancing around in the middle of the town.

We walk forward, making our way to the Castle when I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Excuse me ma'am." I turn around to see a young man, in his mid twenties.

"Would you care to dance?" He asks, bowing as he extends a hand to me, looking through his chesnut hair with his sapphire eyes.

I look back to Link. He gives me a 'Don't you dare...' glare. To make him angry, I take the man's hand.

"Why, of course!" I exclaim.

The man places a hand on my hip, and the other grasps my right hand gently, and we dance.