Fangirl

(Y/N POV)

It was an average day. Mr Shoedestroyer yelled at me for not understanding algebra, my friends all called me insane for whatever I did during lunch, and I just shoved my way into the overcrowded school bus. I finally got to one of the sticky cushioned seats and fumbled to pull some earbuds out of my jacket pocket.
I untangled the spaghetti-like wires of the earbuds and the flat end snapped into my phone. I typed in the familiar digits of my password and immediately tapped on YouTube. My favorite YouTuber uploaded a new video! I pressed it and shook with happiness as that particularly cute man in a neon green game theory jacket came into the screen saying his familiar intro. This brought comfort to me, relaxing my spine that just jolted up out of excitement.

As he spoke I sheepishly grinned, cheeks turning rose. Oh how I wish I could meet him. What I would do to just get a picture with him! For the last how many? I am in 8th grade and have been watching him since I was five...about eight years! I have been watching him for the last eight years! Chatting with my bestie, Nora about his latest theories, reading about him on Wattpad (sound familiar? lol) and even printing out pictures of him to tape on my wall! I am a TOTAL fan girl!!!

Just as easily as I slipped to his video, I slipped into a daydream. Stopping him on the street. "OH MY GOD ARE YOU MATPAT!?" I almost spoke it out loud as I thought about it. Would I make a gasping face? Smile uncontrollably? Shed happy tears?

"ASHTON AND KENWOOD" the bus driver shouted to the bus, shattering my dream into jagged bits. I paused the video, picked up my backpack, and shimmied my way into the aisle where I stepped off the bus.

This is my first fanfic! I love matpat and have wanted to do this for a while! Tell me how I can improve and what you like about it so far :)