Abuse

I dreamily skipped into my front door and immediately found myself on the ground, an empty beer bottle on my chest. I coughed and gasped for air while tuning out the screams of my drunk father. "WHY THE F*CK DID YOU HAVE TO COME HOME SO EARLY YOU LITTLE SH*T?"
"School was out..." I wheezed "FANTASTIC TIMING, AUDREY JUST GOT HERE AND I WANTED A LITTLE F*CKING TIME IN THE BEDROOM BUT NOOO THE KID IS BACK!"

This stung like a million angry wasps, sure I was used to these attacks but why did he have to bring AUDREY back here. I remember the day I saw him on his bed with Audrey, the woman he found in the bar. While my mother was away he slept with someone else. The punches I received for catching him hurt like no other. The wounds were open and bled out but they were packed with another pain. Betrayal.

I couldn't even look at him. I ran upstairs, eyes clenched shut to hide the tears. The second my foot entered my room I slammed the door. As my back was pressed against the door I gasped for breath while silently sobbing. Why is my life like this!? What did I do for god to punish me with this lame excuse of a family!? I glanced over at my wall to see matpat. I collapsed on my bed and tears flowed like salty rivers as I stared at that picture.

I pulled my phone out and used my sleeve to wipe my face. I pressed play on the half-finished video. I got lost in the world of Five Nights at Freddy's. After that video ended I clicked on an old video of his, Minecraft. Then Pokémon. I jumped all over his channels until Dad forced me to make dinner.