1 💕

Izuku pov:
"Kachan, i'm home!" The green haired male said as his voice was soft, yet exited. The jingling of the keys were heard by the sleeping blond who was currently cuddled up in their big fluffy bed, though all of the noise woke him up.

The smaller blond groaned, stretched out his soft, milky, pale arms, rubbing his eyes while yawing as the silence was broken by the greenet who had arrived back home.

Izuku was a bit confused, seeing as though the apartment was completely quiet. Usually, whenever Izuku would come home from anywhere, either it being from his friends house, mom's house, the store, or really anywhere, he would get a "hey nerd" or a "what the fuck took you so long?!" as he would take a step into the apartment. He then heard the little mumbles and groans coming from the bedroom, and so he decided to go and find out where but also what his boyfriend was and he had been doing.

The two males have been together for around 2-ish months, though they have known each other for years. Bakugo moved in with midoriya within their first month of dating. The reason for this was simply because they loved each other so deeply and never found it odd to be living by themselves together at such a young age mostly because they knew each other for so long. They didn't find it 'too early', due to always being at one or the others houses all of the time with their parents.

The greenette walked into the bedroom with caution, knowing that something was up. He stepped in and turned on the soft, yellow lighted lamp which shined on Katsuki's skin beautifully. Izuku was not only in awe of his boyfriend sitting up and yawing but he was also so confused. Why was he sleeping at 2:30 pm on a Saturday?

 Why was he sleeping at 2:30 pm on a Saturday?

The bedroom looked something similar to these two pictures ^^^

Izuku could only quietly let out a chuckle at the sight of his perfect boyfriend's bed head with half lidded eyes giving him a death glare.

"Well what is going on here?!" Izuku giggled, took off his shoes and placed his bag and keys on the bedside table while climbing onto the tall bed. The blond only raised his shoulders not really knowing how to respond. "what was I supposed to do?! I woke up and you were gone, out of sight. I was so tired because I couldn't get any fucking sleep last night for reasons god doesn't even know, and I fucking missed you, dipshit!" Katsuki spat, he couldn't help but blush the slightest bit. Izuku also had a small pinky red tint that comfortably spread all across his freckled checks, hearing that his boyfriend missed him and the way his words sounded with his raspy morning voice.

Izuku got under the covers and cuddled up to the blond hugging his slim waste only to notice that he was wearing one of his shirts, with nothing underneath. The greenette's eyes widened at this not knowing why his boyfriend was sleeping with no underwear on, this was very unusual for the smaller male.

A darker blush, darker than before spread across Midoriya's face, "uh Kats? why are you wearing one of my shirts..with nothing underneath..?" The green haired male asked utterly confused. Bakugo then became hot to the touch, his blood boiling with embarrassment and pure humiliation, "uh..uhm..well you see, all of my clothes were in the wash and all of your shit was way too fucking big, you fucking giant. anyway so uh yeah please don't bring that much attention though. it's really embarrassing.." The blond said timidly.

Izuku just chuckled and held the smaller boy in his arms a bit snugger, feeling the warmth of his pure milky body coming through his very little amount of clothing.

Bakugo snuggled up with Izuku, smelling his clothing and hair. God did Katsuki love Izuku's signature scent, it was a warm vanilla with a hint of musk. Bakugo found it so comforting.

The smaller boy reached over to the bedside table, grabbing the AirPods that were sitting on the charger. He opened the case, putting one his ear, taking the other one out, looking up at the greenette, offering him the AirPod. Izuku took the AirPod from out of Katsuki's fingers and put it in his ear.

Katsuki opened TikTok, holding it in the middle of the both of them so they could both see. They scrolled for like and hour or so, until they came across a new dance.

"Oh my god, Kacchan can we please make this!?" Izuku asked, his emerald eyes lighting up at the video.

"Izu, I'm fucking ass at dancing." Katsuki chuckled under his breath.

"Nuh uh!"

"Uh yuh huh."

"Nuh uh! Come on pleaseeee."

"Fucking fine, nerd."

The two got up, Katsuki rolling his eyes, Izuku thought that some day he would roll his eyes and they would get stuck up there forever.

The two learned the dance, eventually. The two couldn't stop laughing and goofing around, mocking eachother for their horrible dancing skills.

"Mama what the fuck like, i'm mista, take yo bitch, take her for a trip." The sound came from the phone as they danced.

"Fly her to New York, sign my name all on her tits."

The two finally finished the video, 30 minutes after starting. They rewatched the video when Izuku hit the post button.

They were all sweaty and disgusting now, Izuku's curls stuck to his forehead while they bath panted.

"I need to take a fucking shower now this was not fucking worth it damn Deku." The blond scoffed.

"Kk, same I'll meet you in there."

The blonde walked over to the shower, turning the handle and listening to the water fall onto the ground. Izuku walked in the bathroom, taking off his clothes and hoping in.

The greenette hugged the smaller boy from behind, Katsuki just hummed happily. The two finished up their shower, dried off and hopped back into bed. They watched an episode of The Summer I Turned Pretty as they soon fell asleep, holding each other like there was no tomorrow.

Word count:1115