9 💋💕

Holly shit this one is the longest one yet so enjoy! Yes this has smut in it for y'all! I haven't made any spicy chapters in a while so here ya go if that's what you came here for 😭 anyway this is a long one so enjoy! (And no it's not all smut you sicko)

Izuku pov:
We both stood up and stared at each other for a moment.

"Do we need one or two suit cases?" Kacchan asked.

"I mean we are going for a whole week so I guess two." I added, stretching my arms.

"Alright, I'll go get them will you make the bed?" He asked, walking toward the door.

"Sure but why we are just going to get back in it." I looked at the bed with a confused look.

"Because I said so nerd." And with that he left the room to go and get the suitcases.

I shrugged and put some music in, placing my phone on the dresser as the song Out Of My League by Fitz and The Tantrums filled the room with it's notes.

Kacchan walked in the room, struggling with the two suitcases in each of his hands. I laughed, watching him try to carry the suitcase in the room until he dropped both of them on the ground and yelled at me for laughing, though I didn't stop.

"Okay okay I'll come help!" I giggled, walking over to the pouting Pomeranian, helping him bring in the suitcases. I picked up my suitcase and swung it onto the bed as Kacchan rolled his in and laid it on the ground.

Sighing, I unzipped the suitcase and stared at the empty space for a second. I walked over to the closet, grabbing six T-shirts, six pairs of shorts, two pairs of sweatpants, two sweatshirts, two pairs of pajama pants, four pairs of swim trunks, and a bunch of socks and boxers.

With all of the clothes in my harms, I walked back over to the bed and plopped them down. Sitting on the bed, I crisscrossed my legs and began to fold the clothes and place them carefully in the suitcase as Katsuki did the same.

Every now and then me or Kacchan would throw a sock at each other, causing us to laugh and throw it back at the other person. Once we both finished packing our clothes, we both grabbed all of the shoes we wanted and the toiletries and packed them as well.

Me and Kacchan both had a backpack that we each could bring aboard the airplane with us as well, we packed most of the stuff we wanted with us on the plane. But some of the stuff we said we would wait till the morning to pack like the phone charger, snacks, and some other stuff.

By the time we finished it was 10:00 pm and we both wanted to take a shower, we were all sweaty and nasty from all the packing we just did.

We both walked to the bathroom and decided we would take a bath. I turned on the water and plugged the drain, luckily our water ran fast so by the time and and Kacchan were done undressing the bath was just half full.

⚠️smut starts here 😍⚠️

I held Katsuki's hand and he stepped in, I did the same after. We both sat down, leaning my back against the back of the tub letting out a sigh as I relaxed my body. Kacchan sat in between my legs and leaned his head against me. Though he changed his position so that he was now sitting on my lap and facing me.

I shuttered under my breath as he giggled, leaning down connecting our lips. Kissing him, I bit his lips in hopes that he would open his mouth, which he did. I slid my tongue into his mouth. Exploring the inside his mouth, he let out soft moans into the kiss.

Bringing my hands down to his ass, squeezing the plump cheeks and moving my fingers down to his hole as he whimpered. Kacchan moved his neck out of the way so I could suck and kiss the area, creating one small red mark on the right side of his neck. About to rim his entrance, my eyes widened in shock. Feeling something round and hard instead of his plush asshole. He opened his eyes, backing away from the kiss and smirking, he had a plug in.