5 ⚠️

⚠️this chapter will contain sensitive content such as vomit and sickness, if you are not comfortable with this topic please do not continue to read, there will be no warnings before because it would just get in the way of the story so this is the warning, again please do not continue this chapter if you are sensitive to this topic! Otherwise proceed with caution!⚠️

Izuku pov:
I was sound asleep, hugging Kacchan until he suddenly sprung up to his feet running out of the bedroom to good knows where. I woke up rubbed my eyes wondering what the fuck just happened, though my question was answered within seconds. The sound of Katsuki hurling and gagging went running through my ears, causing me to sigh and hop out of bed and walk to the bathroom.

I saw Kacchan kneeling over the toilet with his arms gripping onto the toilet seat keeping him from falling in the toilet. He was shaking and crying as he vomited. I kneeled down next to him, rubbing his back yawning, I reached over to the hair elastics that were sitting in the door knob, I tied his hair in a small pony tail so his hair wouldn't get in the way of what was going on.

"Shh..your okay." I whispered

"Good job, your doing a good job."

"It's okay, it will be over soon, I'm right here." I comforted, rubbing his back as he gagged over the toilet. This went on for another 7 or so minutes until he was finally done. he just payed in my lap as he silently sobbed.

"Shh it's okay, I'm right here okay, I'm going to set up a cool bath for you because you feel really hot okay." I whispered and got a very tired nod back from him.

I gently got up, turning the bath on and grabbing the thermometer. I went back down to the floor where Katsuki was laying down on.

"Kats you gotta open your mouth so I can take your temperature, otherwise I gotta stick it up your ass and I'm not putting you through that right now." I explained trying to be as genial as possible but I needed to get his temp sooner than later so I can help with it.

"Mmn stick it up my ass Izu.." Kacchan said in a very tired way but still chuckled to himself thinking that he is the most funniest person in the world.

"Katsuki, I'm not doing this with you, this could be serious and you are acting like a literal child." I sighed opening his mouth for him and closing it. Katsuki groaned in frustration as he let the thermometer enter his mouth, it beeped and said that his temperature was 101.2.

"Shit, you have a fever, I'm going to get you in the bath and get you some pills." I groaned, helping him into the bath.
I grabbed the bottle of water and two pills. I tilted Kacchan's head back, opening his mouth, and putting the pill and water in his mouth making him swallow it. We did this again for the second pill.

Katsuki pov:
I was in the bath still processing everything that jut happened. I was so scared, I usually never get sick, like I think I've puked like 6 or 7 times throughout all 18 years of my fucking life. I've always made sure that I take good care of myself so this doesn't happen but I don't know why it didn't work this time. I felt Deku wash me off and pur mouthwash into my mouth, I gargled and spit it back into the cup he gave it to me in. He helped me get up out and dried me off. God I love him so fucking much.

We decided that if this happened again tonight that it would just be easier for me not to wear any clothes back to bed and keep my hair in the pony tail. He carried me back into the bedroom where he made sure I was extra comfortable. I could literally cry right now, no one has ever treated me so well when I'm sick. My mom would always just yell at me and punish me for getting sick, though she has grown to know that the way she treated me when I was younger was wrong and me and her are quite close now.