Friends 'til the End

*Scene: Thorndyke Mansion - Flashback*

"Looks like this story's ending... but I still haven't figured out who you really are,"said Scarlet. "You'll have to keep investigating,"said Mr. Stewart. "Hurry! We can't keep the gate open long! You have to leave immediately before there's a power failure!,"yelled Chuck.

*Vanilla, Cream, and Cheese fly through the portal*

"Thank you for everything,"said Vanilla. "It was nice knowing you! Bye-bye!,"said Cream. "Chao chao!,"said Cheese.

*Amy, Maria and Maria's Chao next*

"Thank you all!,"said Amy. "Thank for making my dream come true. I will never forget you all!,"said Maria. "Chao-chao!,"said Maria's Chao.

*Tanaka bows as Tails flies the Tornado 2 through the portal*

"It's been a blast!,"said Tails. "*To Himself* Goodbye, Cream... Amy... Maria... Tails. I'll never forget you,"said Chris.

*Rouge hands Topaz a beautiful gem*

"It's very rare that I give someone a gift. You should be grateful. Take this before I change my mind. When I saw that gem in the jewelry store, I had to get it for you. It was a steal. *Topaz pockets the gem and begins to shed her own tears* See ya,"said Rouge.

*She waves and lets the portal take her back to Sonic's world. Topaz cries openly. A teary Tanaka places a hand on her shoulder. Knuckles and Sonic step towards the portal*

"Soon we'll be back home, Sonic... Back home. *Sonic smiles* Let's go,"said Knuckles.

*He steps into the portal*

"*Nods* OK. *To himself* I'm coming Sunshine,"said Sonic.

*He steps towards the portal, but stops when Chris calls him*

"Sonic,"said Chris.

*Chris is smiling*

"Say goodbye. You know this is the right thing to do for both our worlds,"and Nelson. "You've got to do it,"said Lindsey.

*Chris steps towards Sonic*

"Well, Sonic,"said Chris. "Chris,"said Sonic. "This is it... *They shake hands* "You and Maria are my two best friends. It's been cool. I'm glad we met,"Chris said.

*Chris' eyes begin to water*

"*To himself* Why do you have to leave? There must be another way to solve this problem! *Out loud* Bye, Sonic... and good luck,"He said.

*Sonic releases his grip*

"*To himself* No!,"yelled Chris.

*They exchange thumbs-ups*

"*To himself* Please don't go!,"He said.

*Sonic starts to walk towards the portal*

"*To himself* I can't let you leave!,"He yelled.

*Now being unable to control his emotions, Chris presses the button to de-activate the portal. Everyone else is in utter shock. Sonic turns to Chris*

"Sonic!,"yelled Chris.

*Suddenly, Chris grabs Sonic's hand and takes off running with him, far, far away. Everyone is shocked even more*

"Chris!,"yelled Chuck.

*Chris continues running with Sonic as far as he can*

"Chris!,"yelled Sonic.