Grey Aliens part 2

Demi's POV

I was getting ready for a hike on my own today and went to get some hiking snacks. So I went to the store and bought some trail mix. When I walked out of the store I saw some van with some logo on it but don't pay some attention to it so I walk to my car and drive to the trail parking lot. I get out and start hiking.

*two hours pass*

I've been hiking for a few hours and started walking back to my car. When walking back I see something fly by. Thought it was a shooting star but it felt off. I hear some noise near by so I walk near it and tripped. Next thing I know I wake up to bright lights in my face and hands all over my body and not normal hands. I look around and see aliens.

Me: What's going on?

Stranger: They're feeling you up. They did that to us.

I look around to the best I can and see two other people.

Lynda: My name is Lynda and that's Andrea next to you.

Andrea: Nice to meet you. Wish it was under different circumstances but oh well.

Me: What do you think they're doing?

Lynda: According to Andrea they're studying us.

Me: Why?

Andrea: Well I've been studying their language and they've been looking to mate with humans to make hybrids.

Me: Well hopefully I'm not going to be the first.

Lynda: We've been trying to reach out to our friends but as you can tell we're locked up and don't have anything to communicate with them.

Demi: Who are your friends?

Andrea: We're apart of this group called Cryptid Hunters and it's self explanatory.

Demi: I did see your van earlier today or however long I was out for.

Lynda: Four days.

Me: What?

Andrea: Yeah four days.

Me: Well shit. People are probably wondering where I am.

Andrea moves around and I see something fall out of her pocket.

Me: What's that?

She looks and it's AirTag. She smiles and looks at us.

Andrea: I forgot about that. Shawn and them must be looking for us.

Me: Who's Shawn?

Andrea: My brother. He's a giant teddy bear unless he's angry.

Me: Good to know. How are they gonna get us?

Lynda: Shawn knows a way. Nobody or nothing will stop him from saving his twin.

We walk around and get to know each other.

Me: So how'd you two meet?

Before they answered the aliens walk back in the room and open the doors. We walk out cautiously not knowing what to expect. They appear to talk which I can understand enough.

Alien 1: Do we let them go?

Alien 2: We'll wipe their memories of all this.

I look at Lynda and Andrea whispering to them what they are saying and tell them my idea.

Me: What if I sing to them?

Andrea: Look I think your a good singer but I don't think that'll work.

We look at the aliens as they are looking at us. We walk over about to talk to them but we pass out sleeping out of nowhere.

*hours pass*

We wake up in an RV. I look around and see some random people. I see a guy driving and a girl next to him.

Him: You should check if any of them are awake.

Her: Ok.

I groan and sit up dazed and confused. I get up and slowly walk to them.

Me: What happened and who are you?

Him: I'm Shawn and this is Lea. I'm related to Andrea.

Me: Oh so your the giant she kept talking about.

He chuckles still driving. I was starving and willing to eat anything.

Me: Got any food?

Shawn: Yeah in the fridge. Feel free to anything except for the stuff labeled Andy. She's very anal about her food.

Lea gets up and walks to the fridge opening it. She looks around and looks at me.

Lea: Craving something specific?

Me: I'm so hungry I could eat a horse.

Shawn: I've tried horse. Not bad tastes like deer.

Me: I've never had deer and don't plan to soon.

We spend the rest of the day getting to know each other while Lynda and Andrea slept.