Cruise Ship Fun pt 2

Sydney's POV

Selena, Andrea and I are mingling at the masquerade them with their wine and me with a martini. I end up losing them but socialize with some people on the balcony. We get to talking about some people sleeping with people. Everyone here goes by their animal they dressed up as.

Me: Who would you sleep with in here?

He looks around at everyone. He points to a few people and one of them was Selena who was in her dark red dress with some blue touches to it. Couldn't find Andrea tho but I look at him and I see he has mischief in his eyes which makes sense with his fox mask. He does look good in his orange and white tux and we talk a bit more. We walk to the upper bar and I order another martini as he orders two shots of vodka and whisky on the rocks.

Me: I don't do shots as much anymore. I get sloppy drunk quickly.

Fox: Good to know.

Me: I guess I can do one shot.

I take the shot and take a sip of my martini. He looks my up and down but I roll my eyes adjusting my rabbit mask.

Me: Sorry to break your heart handsome but I don't plan on sleeping with anyone tonight.

Fox: That's what they all say.

He runs a hand down the side of my body and I'm not going to lie it felt nice but I don't want to cheat on Shawn. I look at him and can see the lust in his eyes. I bite my bottom lip while looking at him. Next thing I know we're kissing as he's getting handsy with me. I pull away from the kiss looking at him as he looks back at me.

Me: Sorry but I can't.

Fox: How come?

He says as he's eyeing my body. I grab my martini and start walking away looking for Selena or Andrea. I see Selena grinding on Andrea as normal. As I'm people watching sipping my martini as I can sense something off. I look at my drink and dump it in the plant next to me. I feel light headed and take my phone out texting both Selena and Andrea telling them I'm leaving. I start to walk but start to stumble but feels someone catch me as I fall so I look up and see the fox mask. I look around for help but can't do anything about. I start dozing off.

*hours pass*

I wake up in a bed and look around. I see a glass of water on the night stand and my dress on the floor.

Me: What happened? Hopefully that guy didn't do anything to me.

Andrea walks in from the bathroom.

Andrea: We helped you. I had a vibe and knew something was off so we went to look for you. Selena found you and brought you back to our room for you to stay.

I get up and hug her not noticing I was naked. Andrea hugs back and wraps a robe around me.

Me: What happened?

Andrea: Well as Selena and I were dancing Selena saw you talking to some fox and well we knew something was up so we went up. By the time we got up to you he was picking you up so we intervened. Selena is the one doing the deed with him.

Me: Are you ok with that? I know you two made a pass deal.

Andrea: Well to help you get out of a bad situation. Besides she has her ways of being on top.

We giggle as I tighten the robe.

Me: Can I stay for the night? I don't want to be alone tonight.

Andrea: Of course. Now get some proper rest and we'll cure your aching in the morning.

I lay on the bed and quickly fall asleep still tired from what happened.