Carnival Fun

Lynda's POV

Shawn, Demi and I decided to go to the carnival to bond. Selena and Andrea are doing some wedding planing but they said they'll meet up with us later. We park and start walking to the entrance and pay to get in.

Me: Where to go first?

Demi: Not sure.

Shawn: I'm going to get food cause I'm hungry.

Shawn walks to the food court to buy food. Demi and I walk around the carnival and played some games.

Demi: So do you think Shawn is feeling better?

I look at him from the crowd which isn't hard to do but I see him talking to someone with her hands all over him.

Me: Well by the the looks of it maybe.

Demi looking over: Seems like it.

We giggle at that and I won Demi some stuffed animals and toys. We walk to the food court but don't find Shawn we walk around and see him making out with some chick who's has a busty body which makes to him. I send him a text what we're doing. We keep walking around and see Shawn in line with the girl for the Farris wheel so we walk over to them.

Me: Hey Shawn. Where you been?

Shawn: I've been hanging out with this beautiful girl.

Demi: Nice.

Shawn to her: This is my friends Lynda and Demi.

Her: Nice to meet you. My name is Bebe.

Demi and I: Nice to meet you.

Bebe: You guys wanna come on with us?

Demi: If it's ok with Shawn. Wouldn't want to intrude your date.

Shawn: I'm ok with it.

We all get on the Farris Wheel and Demi cuddles into me as I hold her while Shawn and Bebe are sitting sitting beside each other but being shy.

Me: You guys don't have to be shy. We saw you two making out earlier.

Bebe blushes and her face turns red looking away from us. Shawn holds her hand and kisses it softly and she smiles looking at him lovingly. I kiss Demi moving my free hand to her cheek as Demi kisses back.

*two hours passes*

We've been on a few rides and was sitting on the picnic table and see Selena and Andrea walking over.

Andrea: There you guys are. We've been looking for you.

Shawn and I get up hugging them.

Shawn: This is Bebe, Bebe this is my sister Andrea and her fiancé Selena.

They greet each other as they sit next to us. Selena sitting next to Shawn while Andrea sits next to me.

Shawn: How's the wedding planing going?

Selena: Stressful. We still can't pick a band or DJ.

Shawn: Leave that to me cause I have a few ideas.

Bebe: I'm a singer if you need someone to sing?

Andrea: Really? We'll have to think about it for sure.

We get up and start walking around again chatting.

Bebe: I'm tired so I'm going to head home.

Shawn: Let me walk you to your car.

Bebe: I took an Uber here.

Shawn: Well let me drive you home then.

Bebe: You guys ok with that?

Us: Yeah for sure. Go.

They leave while we're walking around.

Selena: She's cute.

Andrea: Well too late to leave me cause your stuck with me now

We giggle at the comment.

Demi: You think they gonna fuck?

Me: For sure.

Andrea and Selena: Of course.

Me: Maybe it'll be a good thing tho.

Demi: What do you mean?

Me: Well maybe getting laid will let him forget about Sydney cheating on him.

Andrea: She's a bitch for doing that.

Selena: Yeah. I've heard she's been engaged the whole time dating Shawn.

We gossip about Sydney for a while before deciding to head home ourselves.

Selena: Well since Shawn probably took your car you guys are coming with us.

Demi: Ok.

Me: You guys go ahead and we'll catch up.

Selena and Andrea start walking to the car as I look at Demi.

Me: I know you and Selena aren't exactly friends anymore but I feel like you have a resentment to her.

Demi: I just feel awkward around her and I don't know why.

Me: I can tell. Well let's just head home and have some fun.

I kiss her lips and slap her ass making her moan as I smirk and we walk to the car.

*one hour pass*

We finally get home as Demi leaves the stuffed toys I won her on the couch as we head to our bedroom.