The Day After

Selena's POV

I wake up in my spare bed and I look around and see it's empty. I get up and walk to the kitchen and see a gorgeous girl cooking in a nightgown. I sneak over and hug her from behind.

Me: Morning beautiful. What's cooking good looking?

Her: Well I'm not sure what you like so I'm making some omelettes. You hungry?

Me: Oooo smells good and I don't want to be that person but what's your name again?

Her: Andrea Cushmen.

Me: Cute name for a cute girl.

Her and I smile.

Andrea: Go sit cause I'm almost done.

I kiss her cheek and let her go to go sit down. I look at her and she walks over with the omelettes. She puts them on the plates and sets the pan in the sink. I couldn't keep my eyes off Andrea cause of how beautiful she is.

Andrea: Don't you agree?

Me: Parton? Sorry I was out of it.

Andrea: I could tell. What I said was last night was fun eh?

Me: It was.

We start eating and talking about last night.

Me: Did we have sex last night?

Andrea: No. When I came out from the bathroom after getting changed and you were passed out sleeping. I couldn't do it.

Me: I appreciate that. Do you want to be my girlfriend?

Andrea blushing: Um yeah sure.

I smile and kiss her cheek. We finish eating and we both clean the dishes. We walk to the living room and I cuddle her as we put on The Good Place.

*two hours pass*

As we're watching The Good Place I hear the door bell. Andrea and I look at each other confused. I look at my phone to check my ring camera seeing a tall guy with long brown hair and a lumberjack beard. I show Andrea my phone.

Me: Who's this?

Andrea: That's my brother.

She lets me go and we both get up and walk to the door. I open the door and he's taller then I thought. Andrea hides beside the door and I open the door.

Me: Hi. How can I help you?

Him: Is Andrea here? I'm Shawn by the way.

Me: Yeah why?

Shawn: Can I come in?

Andrea walks seeing him.

Shawn: Hey sister. We need your help.

Andrea: About what?

Shawn: Well it's Lynda and she is going through a tough problem and wants a girls night. We've tried to call and text you but you never responded.

Andrea: Yeah I left my phone in my car. Which I need to go get. Mind giving us a ride?

Me: You want me to come with you?

Andrea holds my hand: Of course.

I smile at and kiss her lips.

Me: Well let's get changed first before leaving.

Andrea: Probably best.

We go to my bedroom and get changed. We walk back down and walk to his truck.

Shawn: So where we going?

Andrea and I: Chucks Roadhouse.

Shawn: Alright.

He backs out and drives there. We get out and get in her car.

*half hour later*

We are at Lynda's house and there was Jade, Demi and Halsey hanging out. When I went inside and saw Demi the room went quiet.

Demi: Oh hey Selena.

Me: Hey Demi.

Andrea: Well this got awkward.

Lynda: Hey.

Me: I better get going.

Andrea: What do you mean babe? We just got here.

Me: I'll call you later cutie.

I kiss her cheek and leave. I walk to the store to grab some snacks. When I walk back out and see Shawn's truck.

Shawn: Hey girly. Need a ride?

Me: Sure.

Shawn: Hop in.

I get in and he starts driving.

Shawn: So you going home?

Me: I don't know yet.

Shawn: Everything ok?

Me: I don't know. Ran into an old friend and we drifted apart.

Shawn: Damn that sucks.

We drive around for an hour then he drives me home.

Me: Wanna come in?

Shawn: If that's ok with you.

Me: Sure.

We get out and walk into the house. I put the stuff away and walk back to the living room. Shawn and I start talking about random things till I fall asleep.