Easter Fun

Lynda's POV

Andrea, Selena and Sydney were out shopping for Easter while Shawn, Bella and I were shopping for the food and drinks. We walked around and as usual we let Shawn grab the stuff from the top shelves.

Shawn: So what do you guys expect for the party?

Bella: Not sure but I'm exited.

Me: We do host great party's like we did in High School.

Bella: Really?

Shawn: Yeah. They'd tend to go for two days max.

Bella: Wow.

We finish grabbing everything needed for the food and drinks. When we get home we see the house decked out in Easter decorations. When we walk in we see Sydney and Selena were wearing skimpy bunny costumes and Andrea was holding up a bunny costume while wearing bunny clothing.

Andrea: Happy Easter. Couldn't help but buy you this brother.

Shawn rolls his eyes.

Shawn: The only way I wear that is if your making the food.

Andrea: Oh I know I will.

Shawn grabbed it and went to the spare room to change having Sydney following going in with. Bella and I bring the food to the kitchen and put everything on the counters. Selena and Andrea followed with Andrea being handsy with Selena which I don't blame her. I get a call from Billie but I didn't answer wanting to focused on starting to cook food.

*hours pass*

We've cooked the food as guests show start showing up. Shawn was greeting them in the costume and understandably getting selfies with them. We were all socializing during the party and I see Billie outside in her bathing suit ready to swim. I walk out and talk to her.

Me: Hey.

Billie: Hey.

Me: Long time no see.

Billie: Yeah.

Me: How you been?

Billie: I've been good.

Me: That's good.

Billie: Anything new?

Me: Nothing really.

Billie: Same. I'm dating someone.

Me: Oh that's good.

Billie: Yeah.

Me: I just wanted to say I'm sorry for everything I've done.

Billie: That's ok. I forgive you.

Me: Hope you enjoy the party.

Billie: I'll try.

We part ways and talk to other guests. I walk to Sydney and we start talking.

Syd: What's wrong booboo?

Me: What do you mean?

Syd: I can tell somethings wrong.

Me: Oh it's nothing. Just talked to Billie.

Syd: Ah ok. She's dating someone now isn't she?

Me: Ya.

Syd: Well there's plenty of other girls.

Me: I know.

We hug and hang out with other guests. I see Shawn by the pool flirting with people. I look at Sydney.

Me: So you ok with him flirting with people?

Sydney: Yeah. He's always a flirt. Besides you think he's going to give this up?

She motions to her body. We giggle and gossip as Andrea walks over without Selena which is not rare but they are everywhere together.

Me: Where's Selena?

Andrea: She's chatting with Taylor and other friends.

Sydney: Ah

We gossip about stuff while sipping wine. Shawn walks in with his cigar.

Sydney: Babe. What did I tell you about smoking in the house?

Shawn: I've seen people walk in with their smokes so why can't I?

Sydney: Ya but it's weed different story.

Shawn: Wow.

He walks back outside and finished his cigar.

Andrea: Can't blame him for smoking in the house.

Sydney: I just don't want tobacco smell or any smoking in the house.

Me: Maybe have a smoke room.

Andrea: Yeah when him and I were kids we went to the legion our parents and grandparents went to and they had a smoke room.

Me: And besides Andrea has a smoke room in her house.

Sydney: Ya your right. Besides it does suck smoking outside in the winter with the snow and stuff.

Andrea: Go talk to him about it. We'll see what room works.

Sydney walks out to Shawn and we walked around the house to see what room works. We think that either the basement or the spare guest room would work. We see them at the island talking.

Me: Ok we have a few options.

Shawn: It's alright guys. We agreed that the old RV that's in the driveway will be my smoking lounge.

Andrea and I: Well shit.

The party starts to die down and some guests stayed back to help us clean up. We thank them and got ready to relax. We ate the left over food nobody had and put on Netflix.