Abandon House Exploring

Shawn's POV

Lynda and Billie as well as Andrea and Selena doing their own thing and Gage not being in the crew anymore with his boyfriend I've been looking around to do something on my own. So I go online then to Reddit to look for random stuff to do. So I look around and see an add for an app called Randonautica so I downloaded it to see what the hype is around it. I've watched some videos about it and thought I try it out. It finally downloaded and I open it. I gave me random coordinates. I get in my car and put them in my GPS. I start driving to them and follow the GPS.

*hours pass*

I finally arrive to the destination and get out of the car grabbing my bow and arrows for a silent weapon. I walk for a bit and see an abandoned building. I walk to the door and see it was off it's hinges so I walk in with my bow and arrow ready to fire at any motion. I keep walking and hear footsteps from upstairs. I start sneaking around not wanting to get attacked in anyway. I sneak up the stairs not hearing anything besides the footsteps I heard earlier. I hear whispering from down the hallway.

Me: Hello?

The whispering stopped so I walked with caution.

Me: I am armed with a weapon so if anyone is here let yourself be known.

Still quiet as I'm walking towards the room. I open the door but see nobody in the room. Confused I leave the room and keep walking around. I hear footsteps running around from downstairs. I stop and hear a scream so I start running back to my car. As I'm going down the stairs I hear someone yelling from behind me.

Person: Get the fuck out!

I start running faster and aim at the stairs ready for someone. I see a guy with a hunting knife ready to stab. I release the arrow and hit his leg. He screams in pain as I grab another arrow aiming again.

Me: Who are you and why are you hear?

Him: I live here. Why are you here?

Me: I'm here exploring. Was hoping to encountering a ghost honestly.

He's rolling around in pain.

Me: Toss the knife and I'll disarm and help you.

Him: Piss off.

Me: Ok see ya.

I start walking away and hear him.

Him: Wait. I need help.

Me: Well toss your knife and I'll help.

He does that and I walk over and take the arrow out. I wrap the wound with a cloth I keep on me and lift him up.

Me: I'm taking you to the hospital so you can get that fixed up.

Him: Gee thanks.

We get to my truck and I start driving to to nearest hospital.

*hours pass*

I walk him into the hospital and tell them what happened. I leave him in the waiting room and leave. I get in my my car and leave. I start driving around the area and park in an empty parking lot think about what happened. I call Andrea but no answer so I called Lynda and no answered so I start driving home. When I get half way home the car breaks down.

Me: Great.

I call CAA and wait for them.

*half hour pass*

They arrive and I get in the truck. He finishes loading my car and he drives me home and I'm assuming he drive to the dealership closest to my house. I go inside and see Sydney in my living room sleeping on the couch. I tuck her in with a blanket and lay on my chair and fall asleep soon after.