The Goatman Encounter

Lynda's POV

Andrea, Selena, Alex and I decided to go on a hike. We walked to a bridge which they call the Old Alton Bridge.

Andrea: This is a nifty Bridge.

Me: Right.

Selena: I wonder if this is the bridge of The Goatman.

Andrea: I do know a history nerd who might know.

Alex: Who?

Me: Probably the same dude Andrea, Shawn and I went to high school with named Patrick.

Selena: Call him then.

She calls him and he answers. They talk for a while and she hangs up.

Us: Well?

Andrea: He says this is the bridge of the goatman.

We cross the bridge and hear foot steps so we all speed off and get to our car. Andrea drives off and calls Shawn.

Shawn: Yellow.

Andrea: Hey. Question for you.

Shawn: Shoot.

Me: What do you know know about the Goatman?

Shawn: Uh a bit.

He told us what he knew about the Goatman. We drop off Alex at air BNB and we drove to ours. We talk about the folklore behind Goatman and I see Andrea and Selena cuddling and being cute together. Makes me miss Billie who broke up with me we go to bed since it's late.

*the next day*

We wake up and get ready for the day. I try to call Billie but no answer. Andrea and Selena are up making breakfast as they often do together. I walk over to them and sit on the island chair.

Selena: Morning sleepy head.

Andrea and I giggle. Selena has been like a sister to me lately. Selena hands me a plate of pancakes with syrup bottle and the pancakes had a strawberry and blueberry smile on it. I smile at it as I start to eat with them.

*hours pass*

We walk to the bridge again and look around.

Selena: Are these hoof prints?

We walk to her and see the hoof prints and we call Hayley who knows about hoofed animals mostly horses but still. So we call her but no answer.

Me: Of course she doesn't answer.

Selena: Maybe if I called.

We giggled as we kept looking around. It started getting darker and Selena and Andrea left to go on a date night. I stayed to look around for any sign of the Goatman. Nothing lead anywhere so I decided to go home. I started walking down the trail and heard some drunk guys walking around. I walked a bit faster to get away from them. I feel a hand on my wrist then my waist.

Drunk guy: Well hello there gorgeous.

Drunk dude: What are you doing all alone around here?

Me: Leave me alone.

Drunk male: Well we just wanna talk.

Their hands were exploring my body as I tried to get away trying not to show emotions. They start taking my cloths off as we heard a goat bleating. They ignore it as I'm trying not to cry as I've been in this situation before. I yell for help as they are laughing.

Drunk guy: Nobody's going to hear you out here.

Drunk dude: Exactly girl. Bet your tight.

They have their pants down and ready for sex. I start to cry but one guy gets tossed away as I hear him groaning. They other two gets punched and start running away. I fall down on the ground covering myself. I look up as see the Goatman walking to the drunk guy and drags him off. I call Shawn to come get me as I put my cloths on and start running to the entrance. As I get to the entrance I see Shawn's car pulling in to me. I get in and start crying my eyes out. Shawn holds me as he's driving to his house.

Shawn: Tell me everything.

Me between sobbing: I was almost rapped. Andrea, Selena and I were looking for Goatman and they went for a date night. I was walking back to get an Uber to get me home and we'll three drunk guys were trying to have sex with me. Then the Goatman saved me.

Shawn pulled into his house and we go in and I lay on his couch as him and Sydney are making me feel like home. I love these guys so much. Sydney was comforting me as Shawn was making me food and drinks.

Sydney: You need a bath so I'll be with you if you want.

Me: A bath sounds perfect.

Sydney walks me to the bathroom as she starts the bath. She gets some towels and lays them on the sink and puts some special salts and some bubbles in the bath. The room quickly smelt nice and turns the tub off as it fills up.

Sydney: Do you want me to stay with you?

Me: I'll be ok alone.

Sydney kisses my forehead.

Sydney: Ok sweetie. We're just down the hall of you need us so you'll have to haller and we'll be coming.

I smile and hug her letting some tears fall.

Me: Thank you both so much. I love you guys.

Sydney: We love you too.

I strip down as she closes the door behind her. I go in the bath and just relax. She really knows how to draw a bath. I start dozing off in the bath as it was perfect.