Carnival Fun

Lynda's POV

Shawn, Andrea, Selena, Reneé and I decided to go to a carnival in a few towns over cause we haven't gone to one in years. We all get into Shawn's RV and he starts driving as the seating goes as is, Reneé and I sitting beside each other on the couch, Selena and Andrea are sitting at the table and well Shawn is obviously driving.

Reneé: You going to win me some prizes?

I giggle at her comment.

Me: Of course.

Shawn: Well if your going against me you're losing.

Andrea: Yeah good luck against Shawn.

As we're driving Shawn connects his phone to the RV and starts playing music. Not sure what song he's playing but it's bop.

Me: What song is this?

Shawn: Memories by Alexander Rybak. He's in my top three favourite artists.

He starts singing along with the song which is normal with him.

*half hour passes*

We park and all get out looking for the ticket stand.

Shawn: I see it. Follow me.

He leads the way as we follow him.

*five minutes pass*

We get to the ticket booth and that's when we run into some high school friends waiting as well.

Adam: Shawn is that you?!

Shawn: Aye what's up Tripp?!

Andrea: Hey Adam.

Adam: Hey Andrea and not much really. I see your wearing your baseball and football jerseys.

Andrea and Shawn: Yeah. Couldn't resist.

Adam: Hey Lynda. How ya doing?

Me: I'm doing alright. This is my girlfriend Reneé.

Adam: Nice to meet you.

Andrea: And this is my girlfriend Selena.

Adam: Nice to meet you as well.

Selena and Reneé: Back at ya.

We pay for the bracelets.

Shawn: We'll catch ya around bud. We're gonna walk around.

Adam: For sure. See you later.

We start walking around and looking at the rides, attractions and games. As per usual Shawn is getting looks of all kinds cause of his height but some people are getting pictures with him most of them being kids. We go into our separate ways so we can all have some fun. It's me and Reneé together walking around looking for a ride to go on first.

Reneé: So which one first?

Me: What about the Farris wheel?

Reneé: Ok.

We walk over and get on buckling on and letting the attendant do the rest. We start going around slowly as other people are going on and off the ride. As we're on the top we start talking about random things.

Reneé: Must suck being Shawn sometimes.

Me: What do you mean?

Reneé: Well coming to something like this but not being able to do much.

We look around for him and see him still getting pictures with people.

Me: True but he looks like he's having fun.

Reneé: But the rides are just as fun but he won't be able to go on any.

Me: Who knows. Might be one he'll be able to go on.

The ride has been going as we're having fun and taking pictures.

*three minutes pass*

We get off and see Shawn with a giant stuffed corn dog.

Me: Really?

Shawn: Yes really. At least it's something that fits in my hand.

We laugh and walk around together. We see Selena and Andrea on a merry go round with Selena on a white horse with black spots and Andrea on an all tanned horse. I take a few photos of them on it.

*hours pass to night time*

We've been here for hours and been running into a lot of our friends most of them being Shawn's karaoke friends like Abby, Doug, Jacey and Kyle. We keep walking around as I see a gargoyle statue near a mirror maze of horror that looks to realistic.

Andrea: Creepy looking eh?

Me: Yeah.

Reneé: For sure.

We keep walking around looking at things and playing some games.

*hours pass to closing time*

We walk to the RV to head home. When we get home Reneé and I turn on the TV to watch random shows before falling asleep.