Concert Gone Right

Shawn's POV

Lynda and Billie are treating me to a concert for my birthday. They refuse to tell me who it is or they I don't know. We get in the car and they drive me to Cracker Barrel to eat dinner. I order a rare stake while Lynda and Billie share their food before the concert. Billie is flirting with Lynda and Lynda flirting with Billie.

Me: I'll be outside for a minute.

Billie and Lynda: Ok.

I get up from my seat and walk outside to smoke my vape. After a few minutes I see a group of people walk in. A beautiful women stops and looks at me.

Me: Uh hello.

Her: Hi. Your cute. What's your number?

Me: Well before that what's your name?

Her: Kirstin Maldonado. Apart of the group Pentatonix. We have a concert tonight. I can get you a backstage pass.

Me: Oh ok. Me and my friends are going to a concert tonight but they refuse to tell me who but now I know.

Kirstin: Well here's my number and call me when you get there.

Me: Well my name is Shawn Cushman and sounds good.

I take my phone out and give it to her and she puts her number in and I do the same with her phone.

Kirstin: There you go handsome.

I smile as she kisses my cheek. She walks into the restaurant while I stayed outside smoking. Lynda came out to have smoke as well.

Lynda: So I guess you met someone in the band we're going to eh?

Me: Yeah. She's cute.

Lynda: I'm pretty sure she's married and has a kid.

Me: Ah ok.

We go back in and see that Billie paid for the bill and has everything pack up for take out. We leave to go to the arena to get our seats.

Me: I actually have her number and she says I can go backstage.

Billie: For all three of us?

Me: I can call and see.

I call Kirstin and she answers flirty. We talk for a bit and she'll let us all in. She tells me to meet up at their tour bus. So we walk there and she gives us backstage passes and she kisses my cheek. I blush hard as well walk back in line.

Lynda: Oooo she has a thing for you.

Me: What do you mean?

Billie: As in she wants to fuck.

Me: But I think she's married and has a kid.

Lynda: I'm sure Billie can talk to her about it.

Billie: I can try.

We walk in and walk to the backstage area and see them walk past us as Kirstin winks at me. I smile softly and Billie stops Kirstin and they start talking. Kirstin looks at us and blushes as she walks over to us.

Kirstin: Can we talk before I go on stage?

Me: Yeah sure.

We walk to the dressing room. As the door closes she kisses me. I stop her and look at her.

Me: What was that for?

Kirstin: Billie told me that you wanted to be with me and my husband and I are in an open marriage. He already has a side piece and I want you to be mine.

I kiss her and we make out for a bit before someone knocks on the door.

Stage manager: Kirstin your on in 5.

We stop kissing and she looks at me lovingly as I look at her the same way. We walk out as she fixes herself and walks on stage with the other members. I walk to Lynda and Billie.

Billie: Oh shit did you get some?

Me: No just made out.

Lynda and Billie giggle as I roll my eyes.

*hours pass*

The concert ends and Pentatonix walk back to their dressing rooms. Billie and Lynda are talking about going to the hotel for the night. I text Kirstin if she's free for the night.

Me: Hey you free for the night?

Kirstin: Yeah come to my hotel room and we can talk.

I tell Billie and Lynda and they understand. They drop me off at her hotel she's staying at and I tell the front desk that I'm visiting her and they tell me her room number and gave me a key card. I go to her room and see her laying in bed sleeping. I walk to the couch and lay on it falling asleep soon after.