Mothman Encounter

Andrea's POV

For our birthday gift Shawn, his friend Cody, Cody's girlfriend Rayleigh, Lynda, Reneé, Selena and I are going to West Virginia as a gift from Lynda and Reneé since they couldn't make it last night. We've been on the plane ride and as the seating goes it's Me, Selena with someone sitting with us then it was Shawn, Rayleigh and Cody and Lynda and Reneé with someone else in the third spot.

*1 hour and 20 minutes later*

We land and get into the limo bus Selena booked for us.

Cody: Wow this is fancy.

Rayleigh: Right!

The bus driver starts driving us around then to our hotel we're staying at. When we get there we all check in and go to our rooms to put our bags in. The hotel rooms are Selena and I, Reneé and Lynda, Rayleigh and Cody and Shawn has his own room cause knowing Shawn he'll meet someone here. We all meet up in the lobby and walk around town where the Mothman statue is so we all take some pictures with it and carry on with our trip.

Selena: This is so much fun!

Me: I agree. Very special as well.

I kiss Selena on the cheek as we keep walking.

Shawn: We should go and find him tonight.

Me: I'm down.

Lynda: We're going to pass tonight.

We go into the store and sit down ordering a pizza. To our surprise they made a few Mothman pizzas so we started eating it.

Cody: I'm for sure down to go tonight.

Rayleigh: So am I!

Shawn: Be right back.

Shawn gets up and goes to the bathroom as we keep talking about random stuff.

Rayleigh: Does Shawn have anyone special in his life?

Me: No. He did tho and she was an awesome person.

Selena: Till she cheated on him.

Cody: Oh shit yeah I remember him saying that.

Lynda: We've tried setting him up with people but never worked out.

Renee: I can try to help if you need it.

Me: Maybe. Up to you tho.

Selena: Doesn't seem like he needs it tho.

She points to him talking to someone. We all look over seeing Shawn talking to someone who turns out to be Jessica.

Me: Oh yeah that's Jessica. They're just fuck buddies.

Cody: Damn she's beautiful.

Rayleigh slaps him on his arm.

Rayleigh: Hey!

Cody: I'm just saying.

We giggle as Shawn and Jessica were talking. We continue talking about what we'll do for the trip as Shawn comes back and sits with us again.

Selena: So you getting lucky tonight?

She says with a wink and her sexy smirk as he blushes a bit.

Shawn: There's one way to find out. I did invite her to join us but she's here with friends so she'll probably join another day.

*few hours later*

We've been hanging out in Shawn's room and been watching random shows and gossiping about random stuff. We noticed that it was getting dark so Shawn, Selena, Cody and I went to the location where Mothman was spotted the most and just waited. While we were waiting we were talking about a WWE Royal Rumble Cryptid edition.

Shawn: Bigfoot would win hands down!

Cody: Don't you mean foot's down?

They laugh at that terrible joke as we rolled our eyes.

Selena: That was just terrible.

Shawn: That's why it was funny.

We were talking more about it.

Shawn: Wait. I think I hear him.

We all went quiet as we were looking around. We heard wing flapping but couldn't see him. Shawn took his camera out ready to snap a photo. Shawn soon takes pictures of the sky as we see Mothman flying around.

Cody: I guess us talking about him made him come around.

Shawn: Or fly away from the cringe.

They laugh as Shawn looks at the photos he took.

Shawn: I think it might come out better from my laptop.

We start walking back as the Mothman lands far ahead of us. Shawn takes lots of photos of him as The Mothman looks in our direction.

Me: Try using the flash and see if he comes closer.

Selena: Is that racist?

Cody: Maybe.

Shawn takes a few photos with flash and it seems to be fascinated but flys away again. We decide to stay a bit longer but he never showed up again so we all leave back to our hotel for the night. Selena and I fell asleep soon after get get back and changed into our pj's.