Chap. 8-Interrupted While Making a Move???

Pierson POV:

being the light sleeper I am I woke to the sound of Brent moving his hand. I put my head up and realized that I was on top of Brent. blushing I tried to get off hoping he wouldn't notice. I slowly pushed myself away from his body but he wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me in. My head fell onto his chest and I couldn't help but sleep again.

Brent POV:

I woke up and Pierson was on top of me she looked so peaceful sleeping so I decided not to wake her up. I was about to move her hair out of her face when she woke up to the sound of my hand on the blanket. I pretended to sleep wanting to see what she'd do. She blushed noticing she was on me. I couldn't stop myself from smiling. She tried to get up but I didn't want her to leave. I wrapped my hands around her and pulled her back in for a hug. then she went to sleep again so I did too.

Pierson POV:

I woke up again this time more calmly. I slowly took brents hands off my waist and got off the bed.

P- that was one night! 

I said to myself walking towards the bathroom.

Br- I agree

I jumped backward surprised

P- Brent your awake

Br- I am now. why don't you go take a shower and i'll go make breakfast.

P-can't say no to that😁

Brents POV:

While pierson was in the shower I started to make breakfast. I needed to find a way to make a move. I decided that I would flirt with her then later try to kiss her. A few minutes later pierson came downstairs and boy was she looking hot. I started staring.

P-brent?

P-BRENT?

P-BRENT AUSTIN RIVERA!!!

she said now catching my attention.

Br-yeah

P-you know my eyes are up here you know

she said giggling

Br- I know but you just look so cute I can't stop looking at you.

P- classic Brent

she said teasingly but she blushed

Br- so do you want to finish what we started?

P-what?!

Br-I mean the movie😅

P- oh yeah, ok lets go finish it.

Pierson POV:

He paused the movie for me how sweet. Pierson your not ready for a relationship I kept telling myself. We sat on the couch and opened the movie. A kissing scene came on and Brent put his hand on my thigh. I got butterflies and turned red. I knew I should take his hand off but it felt so right there. We looked at each other and leaned in.

Brent POV:

We looked at each other and after a fleeting second we were kissing. but then I heard the door fling open. both lexis stood near the door with their mouths open. Me and Pierson broke apart trying to act normal but they had already saw us.

Lr- what the hell is happening

Lh-were you guys kissing

Lr-ew ew ew!!!

Br- we weren't kissing

Lr- then what were you doing.

Br- ummm?

P-he was removing something from my eye

Lh-oh really?

P-yeah

Lr- well you guys got away with it this time

Lh- next time i'll make sure to get a picture

A few hours later the girls went and got Starbucks. I just gotta find something to say to pierson when she gets back.

~535 words