Chap. 13- I Need You

Brents POV:

Jr-I know you've always liked Pierson but she's not the one for you. You've gotta break up with her.

Br-Sure i'll break up with her. I never really liked her anyways

P-Brent! what is wrong with you?!

Br-Wait Pierson no!!!

Jr-see now you don't even have to break up with her just leave her

Br-why don't you STFU!!!

I ran after Pierson. I had a plan I was gonna tell my dad that i'd break up with her and then we could keep our relationship in secret dad. If he figures out later and we end up on bad terms Idc he can't tell me who to love. But now I just have to talk to pierson.

No Ones POV:

Pierson went upstairs and into brents bathroom. She slammed the door then locked it. she started crying and sat down against the door. Brent went up to the bathroom and heard pierson crying he sat against the door too.

Br-Pier could we talk

P-don't Pier me now I thought you liked me. I th-thought y-you loved me

Pierson started sobbing

Br-I do. I love you Pierson. I was gonna tell my dad that we'd break up and then we could keep our relationship secret. Your the only girl for me

P-It doesn't look like that. you go around kissing every girl you see.

Br-that was a long time ago and even then it was just for the videos. Pierson please.

P-no Brent now just go away. I don't wanna talk to you or even see you

Br-Pierson I need you please. I'd do anything just to be with you for the rest of my life.

P-fine Brent but this is your last chance

Br-I'll take it

Brent got up and Pierson opened the door. He gave her a big hug and a kiss.

Br-I promise that will never happen again

P-it better not

she smiled digging her face deeper into Brents shoulder

Br-now come on I've gotta talk to my dad

P-are you gonna tell him that you broke up with me

Br-no I've got a better plan

Brent led pierson downstairs. 

Jr-hey Brent did you break up with that bitch?

Br-HOW CAN YOU BE TALKING SHIT ABOUT MY GIRLFRIEND WHEN YOUR THE REAL BITCH!!!

Jr-YOU KNOW WHAT BRENT I'M LEAVING!

Br-GOOD AND DON'T COME BACK TILL YOU REALIZE THAT YOUR A BITCH FOR TRYING TO GET ME TO BREAK UP WITH SOMEONE I LOVE!!!

Piersons POV:

I can't believe that Brent just did that. He really does love me. He sacrificed his relationship with his dad just for me. Brents face was red and he looked a little dizzy.

P-Brent do you need some water

Br- yeah could you get me some

P-ofc

(btw lexi had already left when Br and P were upstairs)

I went and brought him his water and we went and sat on the couch. I held his hand and looked into his eyes.

P-Brent I love you your the bravest person I've met.

I pulled his face in and gave him a long passionate kiss.

Br- I love you too pier I'm so-

P-Brent you've got nothing to apologize about you just shouted at your dad just so you wouldn't have to break up with me. I'm the one who should be saying sorry.

Br-Hey Pier we've went on a few dates here in town but do you wanna go on a date in Paris with me.

P-What do you think? YES!!!

Br-lets pack our bags we leave aftertomorrow

P-ok

We went and we packed our bags getting ready for a long trip. 

P-Brent you do so much for me why?

Br-its because I love you more than anyone I've met before

P-I love you too but still how can i pay you back

Br-If you say yes when I propose that would be perfect

P-Sure hun

Brent POV:

I smiled Hun? Did she just call me Hun? Maybe she's more ready than I thought. I could propose at Paris after all it is her dream date!

Pierson POV:

Honestly I can't wait till Brent proposes even if he proposed right here right now I'd say yes. A million times yes. I need him in my life and he needs me and today he proved to me that he'd do anything so I could stay.

~670 words!!!