Chapter 32: everything

Dakota

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly open the apartment door, trying my best not to wake up Evie.

"Don't make a noise." I whisper to Chris as he walks in.

"What about this?" He asks before he burps.

"Ew." I say.

He smiles.

I close the door and lock it before turning to Chris.

"Should I do a handstand?" He asks.

"No, come on." I whisper before I make my way to my room.

He slaps my ass from behind me and I glare at him as he smiles like a little kid.

We got to my room, which didn't have a bed. I was sleeping on an air mattress. But I had my desk and dresser. So, it's getting there.

"Do you know how you're gonna decorate this room?" Chris asks as he sits down on the air mattress.

"Nope, it's a work in progress still." I tell him as I sit next to him.

He nods as he looks around at the room, his eyes stop on a painting that leaned up against my wall. It was the one I painted for him, it was the two silhouettes underwater.

"Woah." He says as he gets up and walks over to it.

I don't say anything as he picks it up and looks at it.

"Is this us?" He asks.

"No?" I lie.

He smiles as he stares down at it, "It is." He says.

"Don't flatter yourself, it's just a painting." I say.

"No, it's not. It's beautiful, Dakota." He says.

I shrug as he puts the painting back down. He looks at me and smiles, "You're really talented." He says as he walks back over to me.

"It's just a hobby." I say.

He shakes his head as he sits down next to me.

"You could do so many things with your talent." He says.

"You think?" I ask.

"Hell yeah, not everyone can paint the way you do." He tells me.

I smile at him, "Thanks." I say.

"Of course." He smiles.

"You know, you could do so much more too." I tell him.

"Like what?" He chuckles.

"Anything, Chris. Okay, you're good at hockey. But I know it's not what you want to do forever. You're so smart, you do amazing in school all while juggling hockey. You always tell people you're some dumb blond, but you're not. You're not dumb at all." I say.

He smiles, "I don't what I'd do other than hockey." He says.

"You'll figure it out. I know you will." I say.

He nods before we smile at each other.

"Come here." he whispers before he pulls me to him.

He kisses me passionately, and I kiss him back. He cups my face into his warm hands as he slips his tongue into my mouth, he leans me back against the air mattress and I giggle. He moves his lips down to my neck and I run my fingers through his short, blond hair. I smile as I feel his hands against my body. I loved his touch, I craved it.

He moves his lips back to mine and kisses me again, I smile against his soft lips as I lift his shirt over his head. He pulls away and looks down at me.

"You sure?" He asks.

"Yes." I say.

"I don't want you to think you're just another girl I sleep with. You're so much more than that, Dakota. You're everything." He says.

I smile, "I love you." I whisper.

"I love you way more." He chuckles before he kisses me again.

He slides his hand up my shirt as we continue to kiss. There was something about the way he kissed me, when he kissed me, I felt like I could feel everything he was feeling.

Our clothes disappear but he doesn't stop kissing me. I could feel his hard dick against my body, I wanted him more than ever right now.

He kisses every inch of my body like it was the last time he'd ever see me. He made me feel perfect, he made me feel beautiful. His kisses were soft and meaningful.

"I'm on the pill." I whisper against his lips.

"Mhm." He hums as he moves his hand down my thigh.

He lifts my leg up a little as he positions himself so he could get inside me.

He chuckles against my lips and I pull away and look at him.

"We're having sex on an air mattress." He laughs.

"Shut up and do it already." I laugh.

"Alright, alright. Don't be inpatient." He says.

I smile before I kiss him again. I rub my fingers up his back before he slowly pushed in, I let out a small gasp making him pull away. He rests his head against mine as he starts to move his hips against mine.

"Dakota." He whispers.

I close my eyes as he pushes harder. Oh my god.

I let out a moan and I feel him smile against my lips. He continues to push and it takes everything in me not to be too loud.

He groans as continues to make love to me.

"Chris." I moan.

He places his head on the curve of my neck and continues to push inside me. I dig my fingers into his bare back as we both breathe heavily.

I feel him kiss my neck and I move my fingers to his hair. This was fucking amazing. I never wanted it to stop.