Chapter 38: green hair?

Dakota

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to my head pounding like a bitch. I groan as I open my eyes, I look around me, confused as fuck. I feel something move behind me, I look over my shoulder and see a naked Chris hugging me. Oh yeah, we had sex, and I gave him head. I'm surprised I even remembered anything from last night.

I sigh as I roll over and face Chris. He looked so peaceful and fucking beautiful. I place my hand on the side of his face and smile.

He groans as he rolls onto his back. I slowly lean over and place a kiss on his lips. He slowly opens his eyes and focuses them on me before a smile appears on his face.

"Good morning, baby." He says in his raspy morning voice.

Goddamn.

"Morning." I say.

"Did you sleep well?" He asks.

"My head hurts like hell." I smile.

"Aw, my baby's first hangover." He mocks.

"Shut up." I laugh as I slap his bare chest.

He chuckles.

"I've been drunk before." I tell him.

"Yeah but last night was the first time in years." He says.

"True." I say.

I sigh before I fall back onto the bed. He groans as he wraps his arm around my naked body and rests his head on my chest. I smile as I run my fingers through his hair.

"I'm gonna have to head home soon." I say.

"No, let's just stay in bed all day together." He says.

"I wish, but I can't leave Evie hanging like that." I tell him.

He sighs, "Fine, but go in a little bit. I like laying here like this." He says.

"Okay." I smile.

And that's what we do. We lay in bed like that, just talking and holding each other for the next hour. It was amazing, I never wanted to leave but I knew I had to eventually.

I stop by Starbucks and get a coffee before I head back home.

I walk through the front door and see Evie sitting in the living room, eating a bagel while she has the TV on.

"Have fun last night?" She winks.

I laugh, "I'm hungover." I say.

"No way." She laughs.

I nod.

"Look at you, party girl!" She cheers.

I shake my head before I walk over to her and sit down next to her.

"Definitely not a party girl." I sigh.

She laughs, "What happened here?" She asks, pointing to the bandage on the side of my head.

"According to Chris, I was drunk and fell off the kitchen counter." I explain.

She laughs even harder, "Poor Chris had to deal with your drunk ass all night." She mocks.

"Shut up, he made sure I was okay." I say.

"Good." She smiles.

I sigh, "Alright, I'm gonna go shower." I say before I get up.

~~~~~~~~~~

I walked out of the lecture hall with Taylor, we were laughing about our new professor who was some weird old lady.