Ego Death

Charlemagne isn't doing to well in school as of recently. Right now, I am concerned about her going to use extreme violence just for her to win.

This day, Mr. Golden in his Philosophy class were given random topics of anything that can be debated, and can have two different sides. For now, we didn't know what we are going to do today because he is struggling to set up.

Prof. Golden: Avernus, what is the time?

Prof. Avernus: About 9:50 in the morning.

Prof. Golden: Good were early... Ok, uh... Am I facing on the class?

Prof. Avernus: Not exactly, I'll help you turn.

As we watch Golden trying to see the direction without his eyes, we are still wondering what we are going to do today.

With the help of his assistant, Avernus, he was finally set up for the lecture.

Prof. Golden: Good morning class.

Class: Good morning Professor Avernus.

Prof. Golden: Ok, so we have an activity to do. Avernus will hand out some pieces of papers on what topic that you are going to debate about. Don't tell what you read in the paper.

So Prof. Avernus hands out some small pieces of paper that contains some info. What I got is the affirmative side of a topic: "Is Homeschooling better than Traditional Schooling". Knowing that I was stuck in the house for 10 years, yet I manage to got into college at a very young age, this could give me the edge of it. However, my main concern is who I was debating, and I don't know who.

Jonathan: *Low voice* Oh... Homeschooling is better than Traditional Schooling... Affirmative.... Ok, this is gonna be easy.

Dorian: *Low voice* Oh, this is a trolley problem, and I'm on the 5 people side and sacrifice one. I think I know what to do.

Charlemagne: *Low voice* Homeschooling is better than Traditional Schooling... Negative side... Well this should be easy for me.

Prof. Golden: So each of you got a topic to debate about, you don't know who you're opponents are, and you have only one hour to prepare for an impromptu debate, use your best defense and do a lot of critical thinking.

Jonathan: Dorian, this is ridiculous.

Dorian: Come on, I can do debates so well, by burning both sides.

Jonathan: That is not gonna work, and I worried about mine because the topic was going to be one-sided, on my perspective.

Dorian: Come on, you can do that. Lets talk about it later.

So we tried practicing debating anywhere, and then I encountered Dorian again, just eating some bread.

Jonathan: Dorian.

Dorian: Oh hey Jonathan, so how's your debate practice?

Jonathan: Well I did craft up a defense.

Dorian: So, whats the topic? Charelmagne has the topic of the... Homeschooling is better thing?

Jonathan: You mean Homeschooling is better than Traditional Schooling?

Dorian: Oh... You have that topic too? Are you on affirmative side?

Jonathan: Yes, and I think I would lose.

Dorian: Oh come on, like how did you get into college as a very young homeschool student who shuts himself for 10 years approximate. Surely you have an experience.

Jonathan: Should I use it against her, because I might be concerned that if she gets really mad, she would lose herself, leading to that Marjorine situation like Molly has back when we were trying to establish connections.