Uganda's Tiger Mafia, Lurking

That night, in an airport.

Some random Ugandans went to Los Angeles international airport, but they aren't just a bunch of ordinary citizens who are going to have a vacation, or find a new home.

They are the Tiger Mafias...

And just as they entered, chaos ensues. Police are trying to capture them, but then they all disappeared, and they decided to hide in the cities.

This is bad, especially during the time where gangs are prevalent.

The next day.

Reporter on TV: There is a gang attack in the Los Angeles International Airport, and there are 20 injured. The police are trying their best to crack down on the gangs. Unfortunately, they got away, except for one who was captured immediately. The police officers said that the gang member is one of the Tiger Mafia, a mafia organization in Uganda.

Police on TV: This is not good. But even though they got away, we know what we are dealing.

Mr. Henken: Well, here it's again.

Ms. Sobrehano: Sergio won't be home right now, he has to deal with patients after that gang attack.

Jonathan: I'll be careful with this.

Ms. Sobrehano: You know you have a weapon, so please use it responsibly.

Jonathan: Yes mama.

So I went to the campus, and just listen to the class. But when the class starts, our professor advice us to be careful on the streets, because he was nearly mugged.

Mr. Carwin: Good morning class.

Jonathan: Good morning professor Carwin.

Mr. Carwin: Damn you are more active than last time. Didn't expect you to be the one to greet first.

Jonathan: I am doing my best to improve myself.

Mr. Carwin: I know... Ok, now take your seat because I need to warn you about something...

Charlemagne: What is the warning?

Mr. Carwin: You should be careful walking around the streets, because I got mugged by some gangs.

Akbar: Is it because it's very rampant today?

Mr. Carwin: Yes, and to make matters worse, the Tiger Mafia is going around the places, and they are hiding in plain sight.

Charlemagne: Who is the Tiger Mafia?

Mr. Carwin: It is a mafia from Uganda. They terrorize within the slums of Kampala from what I heard.

Dorian: We are just going to be careful from the streets, that's it?

Mr. Carwin: Yeah, but don't forget you know how to fight back. Who knows how to fight back?

Only me and Dorian do know how to fight alone.

Mr. Carwin: Only you two?

Jonathan: If you know, you know.

Mr. Carwin: Ok, so let me see your demonstration. Right now, I'm going to let out a test dummy.

Jonathan: *Walks to the front of the class, and stays there* Is the test dummy ready?

Mr. Carwin: Ok, so let's see how you defend the gang.

So I decided to use my sword, and then strike it with the stun attacks instead of slicing them in half.