The Fraternity of Neutrality

After the near death shenanigans last week, me and Charlemagne tried our best not to fight each other, however we can't help ourselves and start to provoke one another. However, rather than going out on pure violence, we take passive-aggressive jabs.

Charlemagne: This was the worst thing I've signed up with.

Jonathan: I know, but its for the sake of us not fighting.

Dorian: Wow, you're doing good at not fighting!

Charlemagne: I hate this so much.

However, later that day, Dorian told both of us to join something that we didn't know. What he did is he let us join his frat group, and I haven't been to a group of a kind like that.

Dorian: Hey you two, I want to show you something?

Jonathan: Alright where?

Dorian: In my garage, you'll see.

Charlemagne: I've been to your garage, I think I've seen everything.

Dorian: Oh there are things that I haven't showed to you.

So we went to his house, and then went to the massive garage, which is where we found his frat group.

Jonathan: Ok, so what are you trying to show?

Dorian: Well its, this... *Opens garage door*

And when he opened the door, it we saw people waiting for us, and said hi to us and there are some people that was actually my classmate in my section.

Everyone in the garage: Hi!!!

Jonathan: Ok.. Why is Akbar here?

Dorian: Glad you ask? We are the Fraternity of Neutrality! Where we collaborate to strive for the best of ourselves while maintaining a neutral stance.

Jonathan: Ok I'm out of here.

Dorian: Oh no you don't, because I signed both of you up in this frat.

Charlemagne: What? I've been around with you and I didn't know this. Why didn't you tell us!?

Dorian: This is a next phase of a treaty that you signed last week. Me and Molly figured it out while trying to make you frequently interact.

Jonathan: What? Why? That is a catalyst for more chaos.

Dorian: I know, but the first phase was a consequence if you do fight again. Better hold it on.

Charlemagne: This is going to go horribly wrong.

And then Dorian introduces the members in the fraternity.

Jonathan: I didn't know that Akbar was a club member.

Akbar: You didn't know? Well now you know.

Jonathan: Ok, thank you.

Dorian: Meet Rosemary, our head of the club, my GF-

Jonathan: Wait, you have a girlfriend? I didn't even know about it.

Rosemary: What's up with this guy?

Dorian: He has a lot of beef against any of these relationships. He says "Marriage is Terrible" as an excuse for not wanting to have a girlfriend.

Rosemary: Oh, I can teach him about that.

And then we interact with other members in this frat club.

Karl: Hello Jonathan, I heard something from you.

Jonathan: What?

Karl: You are going to be the best asset for this club, because you are the best after showing your true power.