A Canadian Ninja

*Third Person POV*

Rosemary woke up in the morning, and she immediately contemplated my life's choices. Dolfa, help her woke up after a night of daily depression.

During breakfast...

Mr. Dolfa: So Rosemary, what are you going to do in your campus?

Rosemary: We have a lesson about stoichiometry today, and it's not easy.

Mr. Dolfa: Well I don't like chemistry, unless if there is something related to gas.

Rosemary: Well we are on the advanced ones, and I don't think you can do it.

Mr. Dolfa: Oh yeah you're right. Maybe ask your boyfriend about it.

Rosemary: Well, I would. Also I would ask Charlemagne and Jonathan, these two are the ones that you won't get mad at.

Mr. Dolfa: Oh they won't get mad at me, but they would get mad at each other.

Rosemary: Well we are currently resolving that problem, and right now, I haven't seen any violent fights between them, as of now.

Mr. Dolfa: Well keep an eye on them, because they would be the most important people in the club, that we made.

Rosemary: I see...

After this debacle, they left the house, and when they left the house... One dude came to their house, trying to find them.

????: Hmmmm... Mr. Dolfa residences... He's not here. *Talks to the person right next to their house, gardening. Good morning buddy, have you seen Mr. Dolfa?

Neighbor: Oh, that Austrian? He went to the college campus, working. It is somewhere in University of California as an arts professor.

????: Oh thanks, because he adopted a girl that I used to take care of her, and I just wanted to see her again on she was doing.

Neighbor: Oh, Etho? I heard you from the news about your glass making, congratulations for making a new milestone. I love your products.

Etho: Oh thank you buddy.

Etho went to University of California, just to talk to Mr. Dolfa, where he wants to know about him. While he's there, he saw his friend, Mr. Grain preparing for his school plans.

Etho:  *Sees Mr. Grain* Mr. Grain? What are you doing here?

Mr. Grain: Oh, Etho? What are you doing here?

Etho: I want to talk to Mr. Dolfa, have you seen him?

Mr. Grain: Oh, I worked with him. He's on the campus administration building. By the way why do you want to talk to him? And how did you know him?

Etho: Oh about that, I've heard rumors that he adopted a girl who lost a lot of her family members, and I was helping her as foster parent. I found their cousins, and gave it to them, until they died by a tornado. And then someone told me that she was given to a college professor who raised her up until this day. I don't know where she went until I found an image of her, with someone on their university, and Mr. Dolfa name was there, so I tried to visit their place but I have gotten too busy trying to run my glassmaking and did a lot of hard work for the glass sculpture.

Mr. Grain: Oh I heard that, but does she still know you?

Etho: She still knows me, chatting every time once in a while. Most of them, weren't a happy moments.

Mr. Grain: Yeah, Mr. Dolfa told me Rosemary was the most unluckiest student here. She lost a lot on her past, and I'm glad she is now stable.

So Etho went to the administration building, and then he found Mr. Dolfa trying to prepare his lessons.