Edge of Violence

The next Monday, wasn't even a good day because Charlemagne started to cause harm.

The first thing she did is to put a paper that says "kick me" and tape it on the back without noticing. I felt that, and before someone tries to kick me in the ass, I get rid of the paper, and then tried to find her. When I find her, I sneak in and attach that paper to her back. But knowing she would quickly react, I did this quickly, and then when I attached it to her back, I used my Lightning Blade to warp off very quickly. She looked back, and thought that I was there hiding in the walls, but she thinks that I seemingly disappear, where I was on the chemistry lab waiting for me to hear her pain from the consequences.

The next thing she did, was a door trap, where she place an objects on top of the door just to drop it on top of me. I was expecting that she would do this to both of the doors and should be triggered at the exact time when I enter the door. So I decided to warp myself using the Lightning Blade just to move very fast so she doesn't notice, and then the rest happens.

Charlemagne: Hehehehe... He would fell for this, and I put the trap on both of the doors.

Jonathan: Yeah but why would you do this when I'm here seeing it?

Charlemagne: Well it is because... *Realizes I was in front of her* Wait? How did you got here!?

Jonathan: Agility...

Charlemagne: *Rages*

And then she did try to sabotage my lunch by replacing my salad for my lunch that I brought with a meat dish... Which it doesn't work because I am not a vegetarian, I'm just more vegetable oriented and I eat it if it taste good.

Charlemagne: I don't think Jonathan eats meat, do I replaced it with barbeque and some bangers and mash.

Moments later....

Jonathan: Bangers and Mash? *Smells it* If it's good, it's good so I'm eating it.

Charlemagne: *Watches as I devour the dish with speed, then realizes that she doesn't like vegetables* Well crap... I guess I should try this?

The more I dodged her traps, the angrier she becomes. I dodged a paint drop, which it was dropped by another student. She decided to steal all of my ballpens from my bag, which I have a spare ones in my pockets and right next to my ear. She decided to steal one of  my textbooks, and I have a duplicate.copy to study. She can't believe that I countered all of her tricks.

At the end of the day, she gave up creativity and decide to throw a chair towards me, and it missed.

But the next day, she did one thing that causes me to snap.

During that Friday afternoon, she opened my bag, took my drawing book out that I use, and went to the chemistry lab, and then use a formula that can cause combustion, and lit my drawing book on fire. I didn't know about it, until Mr. Kyouki went into he lab and see something is on fire.

Mr. Kyouki: *Minding is own business, until he saw something is on fire* Oh my gosh. FIRE!!!

Dorian and Jonathan: *Vibing*

Mr. Kyouki: *Approaches us* Guys, there a fire on my lab!

Dorian: Alright, I can help you with that. *Seeks for fire extinguisher*.

We saw something was burning on fire, and then with the fire extinguisher that we saw on the lab, extinguishes the fire, just to reveal my drawing book was burned to death.

Mr. Kyouki: Well, the fire is out... But what thing was it burning?

Jonathan: I don't know, let me take a closer look. *Sees a remain of what is left of drawing book, which is just a polr of ashes and  the metallic name tag that is difficult to burn*