Nevada Field Trip

That Monday, out professor reprimands about the field trip since last week, and we are going to Nevada on Tuesday.

Mr. Carwin: Good morning class.

Class: Good morning Professor Carwin!

Mr. Carwin: Oh thank you. Now let sit and talk about the field trip.

Class: *sits down on their chairs*

Mr. Carwin: Tomorrow, we are going on a field trip to Nevada. Who hasn't been to a field trip?

Jonathan: *raises his hand*

Mr. Carwin: Oh, I can understand why. Don't worry Jonathan, this is not scary, it's educational and we all can have fun after the activities.

Dorian: Where are we going in Nevada?

Mr. Carwin: Well were going to Nevada's science institute to learn about some cool sciencey stuff. After this, we would have a quiz. The science department instructed us to do that, so other classes may have different destinations.

Jonathan: What do I need? I don't know what is needed there?

Mr. Carwin: Good question, you need bags, some extra food, and then you all need notebooks and pens which is for the quiz.

Charlemagne: Are we also going to the museum?

Mr. Carwin: Yes that's also the part.

Akbar: What about the Hoover Dam?

Mr. Carwin: That's also the part, you will learn about how hydropower will generate electricity. Tomorrow morning, we are going to leave in 8 am, so be early, or if better, we can go earlier.

So we know what we are going to do tomorrow, so I prepared the things I need for the field trip.

But the next day, it went immediately to disaster because Charlemagne told the coach to go because it was already 8. She just hacks in to the time slot and then tell the coach that it was time to go. I was left behind.

I was in dismay, but then I found out that I have a cheat code, which is using my lightning blade to fly over. Based on the discussion that was held yesterday, I immediately went to the Hoover dam first because it was the first place to go.

I arrived way earlier, but I was tired because using that skill uses up my energy, but it gave me enough time to rest.

While I was there, I decided to ask the workers if they have seen some college students and a bus, which is they were riding.

Jonathan: Hello sir, have you seen any group of college students and a bus?

Employee: Nope, but I heard we are about to get one today because they have a field trip.

Jonathan: Oh, I guess I was early.

I sat around and wait at the nearby drop off station where the bus might stop. While I was there, I decided to buy some juice in the nearby convenience store and talk to some of the employers working in the dam, that way I would be few steps ahead of them.

And after like 15 minutes of waiting, they came to the drop off station where I predicted to drop. And as they drop off, Charlemagne was happy that I didn't come, but then it suddenly shifted when she saw me talking to some of the employers, and she was disoriented.

Dorian: Charlemagne, is it ok for Jonathan to go alone? I don't want any serious issues.

Charlemagne: Oh he can do it. He lives alone from his family members.

Mr. Carwin: *Looks around to see the view, only to find me talking to the employers* That's a cool view from down here- Wait... Is that, Jonathan?

Charlemagne: WHAT!?