Retaliation Pending

*Jonathan's POV*

I was just sleeping in my desk, because I wanted to. In my mind, I was rewiring what Nezarc has damaged.

Jonathan: *In my mind* Well, were almost done.

Johnny: Well the only thing is to activate the empathy sector, which it used to have issues, but now it should work, but it may take a while.

Jonathan: Ok, well time to clean this place up and wake up in real life.

And then at the right time, Dorian woke me up.

Dorian: Jonathan.... I need your help.

Jonathan: Do you need help on science, except physics?

Dorian: No, something personal.

Jonathan: How personal?

And it was at this moment, someone made Charlemagne cry.

Dorian: Here: Someone made Charlemagne cry.

Jonathan: Oh... Ok.

Dorian: No, this is serious.

Jonathan: Oh, yes thats your best friend. How did this happen?

Dorian: She got bullied by her former club mates.

Jonathan: Oh, I know what it is. Isn't that the club where one of their parents feed someone pork?

Dorian: Yeah, here we go again.

So I decided to be a spectator, and just watch the debacle, however it would be at any moment before I decided to interfere, knowing how ridiculously strong I could possibly retaliate.

Dorian: Charlemagne, is something wrong?

Charlemagne: These girls bullied me. They ejected me completely in the club, trying to set me on fire!

Dorian: Oh... That's it, I'm gonna whip their asses if they kept doing this to my girl. Jonathan, are you coming?

Jonathan: I'm just gonna be a spectator mode, because I don't want to get into severe trouble.

Dorian: Alright, but we will call you if it becomes too urgent.

After this, I just have lunch with Akbar and talked about what happened recently.

Akbar: Her former clubmates bullied her? But why?

Jonathan: I don't know, Dorian knows her way better than me.

Akbar: By the way, which clubmates?

Jonathan: The one where one of her parents made you ate pork?

Akbar: Oh damn, that is not good.

Jonathan: Yeah it's going to get worse. But the thing is, it felt like clubs hated each other, and I'm noticing it already. Is there a reason why is this happening?

Akbar: Well you see, Mr. Dolfa has a rival, and it's called the Trinity team, where they do poetry. Unfortunately, there is one time that Mr. Dolfa won a poetry contest, and the one who lead the Trinity team was his classmate. You know how you and Charlemagne are rivals? This is what happens if it kept going without having any solutions to stop it. And that club leader is Ms. Spalin. Ever since they work together, they kept one-upping each other until they got too violent. However since they can't cause a physical fight against each other, so they made a club under the name. At first, Mr. Dolfa established the club first for that Rosemary thing, but when Ms. Spalin came, he added that agenda, which is to beat each club members till any one of them gave up.