Entertaining Authoritarian Parents

The next day, Mr. Quota is having a discussion on Atmospheric pressure and then all of the sudden Mr. Wright called both me and Charlemagne, and realizing what we did last week, this may be the reason why called us.

Mr. Wright: Good morning class, I need to bring Jonathan and Charlemagne into my office.

Jonathan: .... Ok, did we do something wrong?

Charlemagne: Last week incident, how about that?

Jonathan: Let see what it is...

In the principal's office...

Mr. Wright: Well, Jonathan, I'm glad you're finally a human again. So how's the experience recently?

Jonathan: Good, for the most part.

Charlemagne: Why did you call us?

Mr. Wright: Well, we need to address that recent incident last week. Have you two been recently fighting?

Jonathan: Yes we did.

Mr. Wright: I know that you are going to be a troublemaker once you became a human again.

Jonathan: No it's not, she started it first.

Charlemagne: No he did!

Mr. Wright: Whoa calm down! I've heard some of the remarks of other students about both of you. From what I've heard from your professors. Charlemagne maintained her performance relatively fine, but then you Jonathan went from struggling group projects and you are about to be dropped out, to overshooting your skills to the point that you scared her to the point that she would do whatever it takes to maintain her rank. Honestly I thought you found a new partner and would do well with each other, but then... What happened here?

Charlemagne: I just want to be first, not being embarrassed in front of my parents by being beaten by Mr. Dropout.

Jonathan: I did nothing wrong, she constantly mess around with me  trying to demotivate me, although surprising what I can do where my trajectory is is to fail only to change because of an event and some extra friends.

Mr. Wright: Ok, what did she do to you?

Jonathan: Well.... She tried to hit me with a bottle of pressurized gas towards me and ended up almost hitting Mr. Kyouki, she rigged the schedule so she can go early during the field trip, messing my time and leaving me in school as late, she then tried to stick a gum on my seat, and I am not dumb to be fooled, tried to drop me a water bucket in top of the door, she then threw the chair to me, and then the worst of all, she burned my notebook in the chemistry lab.

Charlemagne: He did something else to me too. He sank my toy ship with his so called "Greek of Fire" by burning it down, did stick a gum that I put on his chair to my chair, he made me eat a rotten oyster, and then almost tried to kill me with his lethal blade!

Mr. Wright: Jonathan, did you carry a knife?

Jonathan: No I carry a sword.

Mr. Wright: Wait what sword?

So I showed the sword to my principal, and he was baffled on how the sword looks.

Mr. Wright: My gosh... Why did you do this?

Jonathan: For all the things she did. First that toy ship thing was a competition and we were allowed to use the weapons, second I want to see her if she isn't dumb by putting the gum back to her chair, third she saw me eating everything in the buffet and tried to imitate me, and she kind of not checking the food if it's fine, and the last one, I am not the only person who uses that notebook that she burns. Besides, Dorian told her to not piss me off because I have anger issues that when it reaches to a limit, I would go violent, unless it got so personal.