Oh Someone Needs To Do the Back Side

The next day, Mr. Carwin told us that Mr. Dolfa wouldn't come so we got a substitute for him.

Class: Good morning Professor Carwin.

Mr. Carwin: Hello class, today I have something to tell you.

Jonathan: What's the thing you're going to tell?

Mr. Carwin: Well it seems Mr. Dolfa needs to take a break for a while because his lack of sleep causes him to take a toll on his mental health. He worked too hard that could explains why he randomly goes ill-tempered. Right now we have a substitute named Mr. Grain.

Charlemagne: Oh, new teacher isn't it?

Mr. Carwin: Yes gurl, that's right! He knows how to do art and makes cool looking builds.

Akbar: Ok, can we proceed to the class?

Mr. Carwin: Ok, we are going to tell you a story of 1984.

Jonathan: Ingsoc.

Mr. Carwin: Yes.

Charlemagne: I read that thing and it is awful.

Mr. Carwin: I know, but we got something to learn about this story.

So this day, Mr. Carwin talks about the novel of 1984, and since it was taking too long, he decided to split it in half for the next discussion.

Later that day, our substitute came, and it seems he's about to start a chaos.

Mr. Grain: Good morning everyone, I am Mr. Grain and I am going to be your substitute teacher for Mr. Dolfa, at least for now.

Jonathan: You're gonna replace him right?

Mr. Grain: For now, yes. But I'm going to get the same job as Dolfa because the reason for his ill-tempered mental state is because of him getting too much. So I was hired to do the same thing. But I'm also going to take economics class for you sometimes because I used to ran a shop that somehow broke the economy back when I was in college and were doing a booth at that time.

Class: *complains*

Mr. Grain: What, you don't like him?

Charlemagne: He is insane and ill-tempered!

Mr. Grain: That will change when I have this job. He would surely take more times for some breaks to rest his mind. Right now, can you introduce yourself? I know you don't usually do this in college but I just want to have some fun...

I raced against Charlemagne, and ended up in a coinflip because we don't know who went first. Charlemagne went first, and the rest follows.

So after some introduction, we started to do the class. And the class was... Interesting.

Mr. Grain: So today's class, we are going to make a potato art.

Jonathan: What?

Mr. Grain: Wait, you never heard of this? It looks amazing and it does so much from just a single potato.

Jonathan: Like what?

Mr. Grain: Well, I accidentally throw a potato that I was eating on to a machine and I broke a corporation during my early college days.

Dorian: He might go to some shenanigans.

Mr. Grain: Right now, you have half an hour to carve something into the potato. I'll be back to eat some. The potatoes are now going to be distributed by Karl and once you get a potato, start making the art.